WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
nah, i watched some of the lincoln project documentary once, when there was nothing on

those motherfukkers are DONE with each other once trump is over :mjlol: plus isnt there some scandal that one of the founders is :sitdown:
I thought LP guys were already colleagues when they banded together, you mean to tell me its just conservatives who hate Trumps guts that much that they formed the right wing avengers? :mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm retiring the Israel/Gaza discussion to the actual thread. These posters don't care about your family or people's medical costs or how people can't afford their rent these days or reproductive rights or how people can't put food on the table....etc... They only want to talk about Gaza.

Not doing it.

Man yall so fukking soft. People can do multiple things. I don't know about those other folks but I care about both you fukking goofs.

Daps

They gotta troll Trump with this sh1t he’s gonna be pissed

One of the popular conspiracy theories on the right was Biden was gonna step down so Kamala would be the president leading up to the elction for the incumbency boost. Its insane how many "political operatives" dont know the first thing about politics or optics

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump tweeted the exact amount of times dems mentioned his name as opposed to policies last night

This idiot thinks Hillary Clinton and other politicians should have talked about Kamala’s policies? Lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh got damn :picard: I haven’t been there since early 2010s

I might be biased cuz that fakkit demolished my nearly 100 year old family home in the heart of the city but ask any ET about how things are going back home and unless they an Abiy Stan they’ll say the same shyt I just said. :yeshrug: