WHO WINS?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Addis is a lovely place. Shoutout to my nikkas on Bole road. Would love to go back one day.

Smh it’s ass now, everything is expensive, crime is way up, and you can’t even travel out of the city unless you on a plane. And they gentrifying the fukk out of it to make it look like a fake ass Dubai which is already a fake ass city as is. Addis falling off fr, bytch ass Abiy is just a continuation of the same trash leadership of the past several decades.

Of course there’s still great things to do out there but that dummy Abiy and his cronies have definitely made things much less enjoyable. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He should be thanking god every night that Trump was elected President. Trump being a belligerent jackass helped rehab Bush 43's image.
The Dem establishment being absolute losers did this. They spent 8 years calling this man a devil and then when Trump came along it kind of laid bare that their issues with Trump are primarily that he offends their sensibilities. He's a republican nutjob but in the wrong kind of way.

Really hated that people were hyping up his remedial paintings too. fukking goof.

Disgusting. If Kamala wins look forward to all these roaches crawling out of the woodwork claiming that they she/the party owes them and try to move it right. Makes me sick.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. If Kamala wins look forward to all these roaches crawling out of the woodwork claiming that they she/the party owes them and try to move it right. Makes me sick.

I really don't get opportunist vibes from Kizinger. dude literally ended his political career putting his foot on trump's neck and when a reporter asked him why he teared up and said because he wanted his kids to know their last name was honorable

Chris Christie for example, different story, but he's washed

Really what I think happens if Kamala wins is the Nikki Haleys of the world go back and try to highlight all the times they tried breaking from Trump, and how they got it right (even when she just waffles alot)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It’s impossible for the US to not arm Israel because of its history but it’s so dumb that people act like it’s a democrat thing the ignore the how and just keep asking why
I think if the Democrats position is that they have no choice to assist in arming Israel, then its pretty disingenuous to also want credit for asking pretty please for a ceasefire.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't get opportunist vibes from Kizinger. dude literally ended his political career putting his foot on trump's neck and when a reporter asked him why he teared up and said because he wanted his kids to know their last name was honorable

Really what I think happens if Kamala wins is the Nikki Haleys of the world go back and try to highlight all the times they tried breaking from Trump, and how they got it right (even when she just waffles alot)
Kizinger is definitely an opportunist if you look at his voting record. The playbook is write a book for liberals about how you did what's right for democracy or get a job on CNN or MSNBC. There are only a handful of people in politics that aren't self-interested.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Smh it’s ass now, everything is expensive, crime is way up, and you can’t even travel out of the city unless you on a plane. And they gentrifying the fukk out of it to make it look like a fake ass Dubai which is already a fake ass city as is. Addis falling off fr, bytch ass Abiy is just a continuation of the same trash leadership of the past several decades.

Of course there’s still great things to do out there but that dummy Abiy and his cronies have definitely made things much less enjoyable. :ehh:
Oh got damn :picard: I haven’t been there since early 2010s

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think if the Democrats position is that they have no choice to assist in arming Israel, then its pretty disingenuous to also want credit for asking pretty please for a ceasefire.

Hamas isn't the only war (or potential war) Israel is fighting. The U.S. would never leave Israel out to dry in the Middle East, would not happen, it doesn't matter who is President or what the make up of Congress is...

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The Dem establishment being absolute losers did this. They spent 8 years calling this man a devil and then when Trump came along it kind of laid bare that their issues with Trump are primarily that he offends their sensibilities. He's a republican nutjob but in the wrong kind of way.

Really hated that people were hyping up his remedial paintings too. fukking goof.

Nah. He's the perfect guy for Meidas Touch and Lincoln project to build around after they get rid of Trump/Maga and can do what they really want to do.

Haley is going to have a hard time getting rolling again. She always kissed the ring. She had her chance and instead of being like Adam or Liz Cheney she pulled a Lindsey

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Nah. He's the perfect guy for Meidas Touch and Lincoln project to build around after they get rid of Trump/Maga and can do what they really want to do.
Medias touch is liberal, I think Lincoln project will remain the moderate attack dog of the Democratic Party. Democrats since LBJ have been a big tent party with various coalitions. Never Trump Republicans can have a place in the Democrat Party because they generally are socially liberal but have conservative economic leanings.

Having wings in the party that disagree economically but fundamentally agree on social issues is a strong base for a party because neither wing is 100% right and moderation or meeting in the middle is more than likely the best answer.

To circle back around the Lincoln project attacked DeSantis and DeSantis types will be the future of the republican (faux trumps) so the never Trumpers probably won’t break from the dems.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Trying to break away from Trump =/= Actually breaking away from Trump

They kissed the ring and are now going to have that stench on them no matter what they do. There's also the fact the majority of their base is now radicalized cult members who worship Trump.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a race where you trying to get any advantage on the margins you can so that’s why you see republicans and people from all different parts of the aisle at the DNC

You pander to as many groups as possible to try to win it’s not hard to figure out.

It’s not about wheter or not you like someone or think they are 100 percent on the up and up it’s about using them for votes

You can’t just preach to the choir to get elected

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
We got a couple good “brothers” in here willing to walk on hot coals to vote for cornel west. I’m sure they agree with the GOP on this one.
:laff:

Brother Cornell is funded by the good brothers over at the GOP

They have some wonderful brothers over there that stand with him in stopping brother Joe Biden and now sister Kamala Harris

We have to stop that sister from destroying America

:troll: