WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I watched most of the DNC, not the entire thing, but I only heard three speakers even reference the word "ceasefire". AOC, Warnock and Biden. Were there others?
I’m not sure if there were others because I fell asleep but those are the ones I heard as well. Id assume there was more but even if there wasn’t that’s three more than the RNC and all three are obvious power players in the party.

I think we should be careful of the grift.

If a ceasefire is made then an arms embargo is not necessary or do you think we should completely cut off Israel as an ally?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Jasmine really made a name for herself this past year. There are a lot of talented dems on the come up.

The one possible good thing Trump did by getting elected in 2016 is he rebuilt the bench for the Democrats. Look at their ranks in 2016 compared to now; there are probably 2-3 dozen people who could step up to leadership roles. Trump on the other hand has kneecapped a generation of Republicans and turned that party into a cult.

Beshear is a good utility guy. Sixth man of the year but not All NBA

He should be their Senate nominee for Kentucky in 2026 to go against the Turtle or whoever takes over for the Turtle.

Someone in the media should have the balls to ask this to Trump or JV Vance. That line should be used in red states from now through the election.

George W Bush doesn't get enough shyt for letting the Brady Bill expire. He's lucky Trump came around otherwise he'd be universally considered as the WOAT.

He should be thanking god every night that Trump was elected President. Trump being a belligerent jackass helped rehab Bush 43's image.

Someone do a Health and Wellness Check on Van Jones.

Kleenex needs to look into sponsoring Van. Their ROI on that sponsorship would be through the roof.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I’m not sure if there were others because I fell asleep but those are the ones I heard as well. Id assume there was more but even if there wasn’t that’s three more than the RNC and all three are obvious power players in the party.

I think we should be careful of the grift.
I'm not sure what grift you're referring to, but of course the RNC didn't featuring calls for a ceasefire or any Pro-Palestinian speeches, support for Zionism and Islamaphobia are central, core tenets of the Republican Party. Not surprising.

If a ceasefire is made then an arms embargo is not necessary or do you think we should completely cut off Israel as an ally?
I believe Israel should be held accountable for their criminal actions in Gaza, as well as the 75-year long ongoing crime they've committed against the Palestinian people. A ceasefire (the one on the table is fugazi anyway) would not negate the impact or need for an arms embargo because America should not be supplying any support - especially not military support - to a criminal Zionist regime that has been oppressing the Palestinian people for 75 years. Until they are willing to enact a just resolution to the Palestinian crisis, they should be cut off as an ally and treated like a rogue state a la Russia, North Korea and Iran. In addition to an arms embargo, they should be facing economic, political and social sanctions that the BDS movement is calling for like what happened to Apartheid South Africa.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The one possible good thing Trump did by getting elected in 2016 is he rebuilt the bench for the Democrats. Look at their ranks in 2016 compared to now; there are probably 2-3 dozen people who could step up to leadership roles. Trump on the other hand has kneecapped a generation of Republicans and turned that party into a cult.
Right. They gotta rehab and recruit from the state level once they rinse themselves from Trump. Dems got young stars for days.