WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Not to dig too deep into polls, but can someone explain to me how there could be this much potential ballot splitting? I could understand if Trump was up a few points, but this seems (at least to me) pretty extreme.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The normal maga voter isn't buying a Tesla, but the normal Democrat probably was
But he’s already alienated most of them politically

Him not coming out and saying he’s a Republican doesn’t change that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Which is crazy because them cats are shyt
Teslas issue is that they always been overpriced… Smart folk who waited it out are now getting a Tesla on the cheap… In terms of viability and everyday use long term and taking long road trips with the ability to charge up in 25mins Tesla will always be the EV to get even though it’s literally better quality EVs in the market now.. Thing is they don’t have the accessibility to super charging like Tesla does especially with the ease of use

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know most Americans don’t give a fukk about policy but what is Trump going to do about it other than drill? Biden is drilling more than Trump did
you just answered your own question :dead:

yes, WE know that electing trump isnt gonna bring down the price of groceries. it drives me crazy hearing people say that stupid shyt in twitter. but the average american voter might fall for it :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:dame: Trump got on his knees in front of Elon, asking for Money on his legal bills.

He know what time it is.. Thr moment he gives Trump money is the moment Biden cutting all that boer’s lips from the gov’s tit