Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect example of an abuse victim going back to her abuser.

America won't be able to level up until people like her die.

I can't figure out where America turned and went bad. Was it Nixon sabotaging the Vietnam Peace talks to defeat Carter, Reagan putting the battery in the southern racist, Bush stealing the election from Gore and then Iraq, or the collective mental breakdown from the deplorables that happened after Obama won and which led to Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't figure out where America turned and went bad. Was it Nixon sabotaging the Vietnam Peace talks to defeat Carter, Reagan putting the battery in the southern racist, Bush stealing the election from Gore and then Iraq, or the collective mental breakdown from the deplorables that happened after Obama won and which led to Trump.
vietnam sounds about right. a crime against vietnam, a crime against every american kid they sent over there, and the beginning of america capitalizing on its worst trait; the ability to print money to wage wars

Daps
Reppin
LI,NY

Probably Nixon's campaign vs Humphrey in 1968. The entirety of that campaign was the culmination and ultimate coalescence of white grievance into modern politics in response to the work our people had and were putting in during the last few decades leading up to that election and the ultimate platforming of reactionary policies that first gained traction with Goldwater in 1964. Nixon's crooked azz gave us such pleasantries such as the "Silent Majority", "Law and Order" as a viable mainstream dog-whistle/policy position and the implementation of the Southern Strategy.

All of which in turn laid the ground work for Reagan in 1980, the rights' indulgence of corporate interests without oversight, the crippling of America's mental health and educational systems and placating of evangelicals paving the road for the garbage we have to deal with today

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
she has grand kids and possibly even great grand kids... you won't be able to get rid of this problem just by her dying....

I can't figure out where America turned and went bad.
let me help you out, at inception.....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this shocking for a voter who voted for Trump in both 2016 & 2020?

Right? The voters have already made up their minds. 2020, they voted: 51.3% for Biden and 46.9% for Trump.

I think the best Biden can do is hit 52% of the popular vote and Trump dips below 46%.

It’s fukked up that an antiquated electoral college system is the only thing keeping the GOP competitive.