WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
no, im saying it's more than it was in 2019, and the other guy is actively running on doing something about it :yeshrug:
I can't say I've been following Trump that closely, so maybe I missed it, but I have barely seen him specifically mention gas prices recently and definitely have not seen him "actively running" on lowering gas prices.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't say I've been following Trump that closely, so maybe I missed it, but I have barely seen him specifically mention gas prices recently and definitely have not seen him "actively running" on lowering gas prices.
:mjlol: exactly the kind of liberal bubble-analysis i would expect. this is a breathtakingly incorrect take

let's just say that i don't think we need to worry about people like this showing up in november

CMMiTt.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
found this gem, for anyone trying to push that "but republicans tanked the border bill" talking point :mjlol:

But they did tank the bill. They're on record saying it. The bill would pass the senate with ease, but can't pass the House because of republicans. Who were told by Trump not to support it. Nobody cares what fringe leftist house members think, they have no power to tank anything.
:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they did tank the bill. They're on record saying it. The bill would pass the senate with ease, but can't pass the House because of republicans. Who were told by Trump not to support it. Nobody cares what fringe leftist house members think, they have no power to tank anything.
:mjlol:
yes, they did. but the perception, thanks to years of bullshyt like that, is that it's the Dems who are weak on illegal immigration. that is NOT changing

even Republicans tanking a border bill won't change that, because the Republicans are the ones talking about that jogging white girl getting murdered by the illegal. talking about walling illegals out. shytting on Dems by sending them buses of immigrants, and bringing cities to their knees, per their own mayors :dead:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
found this gem, for anyone trying to push that "but republicans tanked the border bill" talking point :mjlol:

Mother of Christ, from who? Bleeding heart white women who live in cottages in Vermont? The hispanic vote is 50/50 now. I can't believe they think there are votes to be saved by continuing to capitulate on this illegal immigration issue.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
no, im saying it's more than it was in 2019, and the other guy is actively running on doing something about it :yeshrug:

our guy doesnt give a fukk
I know most Americans don’t give a fukk about policy but what is Trump going to do about it other than drill? Biden is drilling more than Trump did

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:mjlol: how long before darling nikki gets down on both knees before trump to beg for forgiveness.....? if trump feels like it he might banish nikki from the conservative kingdom forever.... like hoyt from training day, trump might snatched nikki's maga chain off her chest......
He should add her to the ticket, but his ego won't allow it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I know most Americans don’t give a fukk about policy but what is Trump going to do about it other than drill? Biden is drilling more than Trump did
If you look at the details the Biden admin is way more active than the Trump admin was on more than a few counts.

But a number of folks in here will never give them credit. :sas2:

Hell, they call Biden a Progressive. That let's you know you aren't deaing with very serious people.