WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But in my mind....I think he will end 2025/2026 as the favorite for the nomination again in 2028. We'll see the same playbook: he will endorse various candidates in the midterms (for a fee), start doing a lot of media, and then be prepared to run as long as he's not in jail or too old looking/sounding. And I think republican voters will hand him the nomination again
it's insane that anyone believes this. look at this guy :why:

trump_clinton_iowa_2024.jpg

he will NOT be gearing up to run for a 4 year presidential term, in 2027. it's just not happening :mindblown:obese men don't beat Father Time

it's like anyone who says this didn't see biden's debate performance :laff:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

he will NOT be gearing up to run for a 4 year presidential term, in 2027. it's just not happening :mindblown:obese men don't beat Father Time

So you're saying he looks like shyt and sounds like shyt in 2023/2024 and yet easily won the nomination and will get at least 46% of the popular vote. I think you're proving my point fam.
:russ:

Not only did he handily win the nomination, he didn't do a single debate and lead the entire time. Which tells me that there was nothing he could have said or done that would have prevented him from getting the nomination. The base didn't give a fukk about anything but pledging fealty to him. Why would that change in 2028 when he will look like shyt (again) and sound like shyt (again)? Seriously, what's the anti-Trump argument here that gets someone like DeSantis over the hump in a republican primary process? Lay it out for me lol.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

:mjlol: i've been wondering about this. what kinda gun does she own? i'm pretty sure republicans can find this out

That guy is a right-wing sh!thead that runs a fake news website. He just made that up.

Leading Report is an American fake news website[1][2] and Twitter account that describes itself as a "leading source for breaking news". It is known for promoting misinformation and conspiracy theories, including about United States politics and COVID-19.[3][4]

FoundedFebruary 2023
Founder(s)
  • Patrick Webb
  • Jacob Cabe

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
David Frum (yes, Iraq war David Frum) called that over a decade ago: conservatives will abandon democracy before they abandon extremism. There will be no post-MAGA epiphany for republicans. If Kamala wins, their base is gonna watch a black woman certify her own election on January 6th and go further insane. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle even if Trump is disgraced and abandoned by elected republicans. But in my mind....I think he will end 2025/2026 as the favorite for the nomination again in 2028. We'll see the same playbook: he will endorse various candidates in the midterms (for a fee), start doing a lot of media, and then be prepared to run as long as he's not in jail or too old looking/sounding. And I think republican voters will hand him the nomination again.

Let's be clear, his daughter-in-law is currently robbing the RNC while starving down ballot republicans. It's all a scam yet nobody is really saying shyt. If he loses I'm sure we'll get some type of expose, some establishment republicans will cry foul...but it won't stick on him. His base is too dedicated to the grift to let him go. And if he doesn't (or can't) run in 2028, whoever gets the GOP nom will just be another extremist. People who think Glenn Youngkin is gonna win the nomination are bugging lol. We aren't getting that type of republican nominee again in the next decade IMO.
Yep, and even if Trump doesn't or can't run anymore, then one of his sons will (most likely Jr.).

Trumpism will be apart of the GOP for a long time, unfortunately.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: i've been wondering about this. what kinda gun does she own? i'm pretty sure republicans can find this out

Maybe her husband is the gun owner

Or maybe she is so against gun control she keeps her toolie off book

Now what? Kopmala is doin that dirt. Back her up NRA government shouldn't know what you have on hand right?

daniel-danielka.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So. The base didn't give a fukk about anything but pledging fealty to him. Why would that change in 2028 when he will look like shyt (again) and sound like shyt (again)? Seriously, what's the anti-Trump argument here that gets someone like DeSantis over the hump in a republican primary process? Lay it out for me lol.
uhh; the Biden 2024 campaign :mjlol:

look, Trump is definitely gonna hang around and terrorize "disloyal" republicans through the '26 midterms, but just like i said about biden; an 82 year old is not fit to be president until he's 86. especially an obese one. he'll be a two time loser, running against a full field of guys like cruz and rubio and youngkin, who are through with standing aside for him

trump '28 is not a thing. he goes to his grave the biggest loser in recent american history; maybe of all time. life expectancy is still 79 in this country :dead:

also, if trump loses again, the big money is gonna start moving behind the scenes quickly, to stomp out trump '28. and they'll make trump very aware that he's finished

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps

He already makes gaffes that the press would crucify Biden for. They grade him on such a curve that it doesn't fukkin matter. He fell asleep at his own trial no one demanded he drop out of the race. His only saving grace was that in the side by side he didn't look as bad visually as Biden standing at the podium. You also say this when dikk Cheney should have been dead 10 years ago if not longer. These evil fukks live forever.

He loses, he's coming back. Until he dies he owns the party and the nomination. He's the frontrunner until his ass in the fukking ground. You can believe that the GQP will finally man the fukk up and get rid of him.. BUT they won't until he's dead. You can believe the majority of white people are going to abandon him if he loses again. But, they won't. You can ignore the obvious but death is only thing that stops him, besides every normal person saying get the fukk out of the paint and out of our lives.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He already makes gaffes that the press would crucify Biden for. They grade him on such a curve that it doesn't fukkin matter. He fell asleep at his own trial no one demanded he drop out of the race. His only saving grace was that in the side by side he didn't look as bad visually as Biden standing at the podium. You also say this when dikk Cheney should have been dead 10 years ago if not longer. These evil fukks live forever.

He loses, he's coming back. Until he dies he owns the party and the nomination. He's the frontrunner until his ass in the fukking ground. You can believe that the GQP will finally man the fukk up and get rid of him.. BUT they won't until he's dead. You can believe the majority of white people are going to abandon him if he loses again. But, they won't. You can ignore the obvious but death is only thing that stops him, besides every normal person saying get the fukk out of the paint and out of our lives.
i'll enjoy coming back to these posts, if this site is still around :mjlol:

trump '28 is not a thing. kamala beating him will destroy his credibility with the right, and what's left of his rapidly deteriorating mind

Trips

Superstar
Daps
i'll enjoy coming back to these posts, if this site is still around :mjlol:

trump '28 is not a thing. kamala beating him will destroy his credibility with the right, and what's left of his rapidly deteriorating mind
Unless she just blows him out of the water.
He'll the run same playbook. They stole it. It was a handful of votes in corrupt states blah blah blah.

I literally have a group chat with a bunch of white dudes that I went to college with. They move boulders to make excuses for Trump. They won't change if he loses again and it's close. And his base isn't known for sanity. I get it. Everything normal says they won't run Trump again. But, normal went out the window when they ran him the third straight time. Hell one of the reasons he won in 16. Is because Romney didn't run a third time. Normalcy says you don't run that again. We aren't in those times anymore. And I've seen literally nothing from the GQP, from FOX, Newsmax, OAN, right wing talking heads like Clay Travis, Glenn Beck, etc. That they will abandon this man. DEATH is it. Then it's chaos