WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this dude afraid to say the obvious in terms of being a Republican?

He sh1ts on democrats and sucks Trumps dikk everyday yet we’re supposed to believe he’s a centrist politically
which party supports electric cars? :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not to dig too deep into polls, but can someone explain to me how there could be this much potential ballot splitting? I could understand if Trump was up a few points, but this seems (at least to me) pretty extreme.

i think a lot of moderates voting trump know, deep down, that it's a disgusting move. so i think we'll see them voting for trump, but then maybe voting for a dem senator, or voting dem in NC for governor. it's a way of balancing out the moral failure of a trump vote

like i can easily see a bunch of moderate suburban republicans in NC saying "yeah, i'll vote trump this time, but do i really also need to vote for this black guy who quotes hitler" :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i think a lot of moderates voting trump know, deep down, that it's a disgusting move. so i think we'll see them voting for trump, but then maybe voting for a dem senator, or voting against that lunatic republican in NC for governor. it's a way of balancing out the moral failure of a trump vote
:comeon:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think a lot of moderates voting trump know, deep down, that it's a disgusting move. so i think we'll see them voting for trump, but then maybe voting for a dem senator, or voting dem in NC for governor. it's a way of balancing out the moral failure of a trump vote

like i can easily see a bunch of moderate suburban republicans in NC saying "yeah, i'll vote trump this time, but do i really also need to vote for this black guy who quotes hitler" :dead:
You speak of morality and republican voters in the same sentiment.

WE ARE LAUGHING

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You speak of morality and republican voters in the same sentiment.

WE ARE LAUGHING
i hate to break it to you, but millions of voters know that trump is a piece of shyt, and are looking past that, because they preferred where the country was in 2019 to where it is right now

we're talking people who might vote for a different democrat besides biden. so yes, those people can vote trump, but then be inclined to vote for a dem senator or governor on the same ticket