WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
In November will you do anything to ensure this fascist psychopath never becomes president again :mjgrin:
Our primary is tomorrow. We're a conservative Dem state so there's not much support for it, but I'm voting uncommitted. Hopefully this will help add to the noise that may get Biden to change course and keep himself from bleeding support so we can help cut down the probability of a Trump win. I'm doing my part.
November, we'll see. Hawaii is a solidly blue state, so I don't need to worry about harm reduction. It depends on how disgusting Biden will make voting for him feel like in the next 8 months, I guess.

Are you doing your part, or do you plan to spend your time punching left and browbeating Biden's own voter base instead?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our primary is tomorrow. We're a conservative Dem state so there's not much support for it, but I'm voting uncommitted. Hopefully this will help add to the noise that may get Biden to change course and keep himself from bleeding support so we can help cut down the probability of a Trump win. I'm doing my part.
November, we'll see. Hawaii is a solidly blue state, so I don't need to worry about harm reduction. It depends on how disgusting Biden will make voting for him feel like in the next 8 months, I guess.

Are you doing your part, or do you plan to spend your time punching left and browbeating Biden's own voter base instead?
the far left should be taken for granted this election

biden is losing with too many common sense moderate issues that he needs to get better on, like gas prices, inflation and immigration, to worry about the far left crying about Hamas and trannies

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I plan to vote and do what I can in my state and encouraging people in other states, to prevent Donald J Trump from becoming president and installing more judges who will further dismantle the laws you cherish each day.

I pray you do the same my Hawaiian friend.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
the far left should be taken for granted this election

biden is losing with too many common sense moderate issues that he needs to get better on, like gas prices, inflation and immigration, to worry about the far left crying about Hamas and trannies
I think margins are going to be extremely slim and Biden can't afford to bleed any more support.

Gas prices have not been a part of the conversation for a while. It's crazy you're still pushing that narrative. It's one of the few things Biden can point to that has gone down in price since the inflation spike. Trans people are not a part of the national conversation. You should be aware that Trans people are currently some of the most outspoken anti-Trump voters, for obvious reasons. I'm pretty sure you can count on the (insanely small) Trans voting block to support Biden. Anti-Trans single issue voters don't even really exist. I assure you that you can stop worrying and you don't need to try and shoehorn your pet issues into every conversation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think margins are going to be extremely slim and Biden can't afford to bleed any more support.

Gas prices have not been a part of the conversation for a while. It's crazy you're still pushing that narrative. It's one of the few things Biden can point to that has gone down in price since the inflation spike.
no the fukk it hasnt. its creeping back up to 4 bucks where im at, and we havent even hit the summer, when Putin and MBS form a Centrist Voltron to help get their buddy back in office

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
no the fukk it hasnt. its creeping back up to 4 bucks where im at, and we havent even hit the summer, when Putin and MBS form a Centrist Voltron to help get their buddy back in office
You're saying it's more now than it was in 2022? We're talking about prices going down after the inflation spike. There are not many areas where deflation like that actually happened. Rent didn't do that. Groceries didn't do that. Gas did.
The Putin and MBS thing is a legitimate worry.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I plan to vote and do what I can in my state and encouraging people in other states, to prevent Donald J Trump from becoming president and installing more judges who will further dismantle the laws you cherish each day.

I pray you do the same my Hamas friend.
Ftfy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're saying it's more now than it was in 2022? We're talking about prices going down after the inflation spike. There are not many areas where deflation like that actually happened. Rent didn't do that. Groceries didn't do that. Gas did
no, im saying it's more than it was in 2019, and the other guy is actively running on doing something about it :yeshrug:

our guy doesnt give a fukk