WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what that mean you not voting for him?

That’s insane

I’m sorry Biden still needs to win this election, fukk that

I hate Trump with an intense almost unhealthy passion so I’ll end up biting the bullet and voting for Biden’s punk ass. but I can’t be mad at anybody whose conscience won’t let them vote for war monger. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

“Finish the problem”

Looking forward to those interviews with Michigan voters and hundreds of think pieces but that’ll never happen

This is what I and people who aren't clueless expected to happen.... Biden's best offense is Trump reminding everyone who he is. :manny: We got 8 more months of this lol

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Want to know your thoughts about Trump saying he’s going to finish the Palestinian “problem”. Sounds very hitlerish no?
Yes? I think Trump is a fascist psychopath and should never become president again, and that Biden really should be trying his hardest not to purge his own voter base on the eve of such a consequential election.

Again, is this news to you? Are you just reeling from shock that a fascist sounds Hitlerish, and you want me to help talk you down?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Trump still under-performing in comparison to polls. People don't care if Haley is out, they using it as a protest vote and Trump's base is smaller than Biden's at the moment. Yet Trump with his brain can't be out doing his normal shyt, as he is botching every event now... plus he is about to lose all of his stuff.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yes? I think Trump is a fascist psychopath and should never become president again, and that Biden really should be trying his hardest not to purge his own voter base on the eve of such a consequential election.

Again, is this news to you? Are you just reeling from shock that a fascist sounds Hitlerish, and you want me to help talk you down?
In November will you do anything to ensure this fascist psychopath never becomes president again :mjgrin: