WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s in her, the country and the world’s best interest to end this genocide. If she continues with Biden’s policies out of spite, she does it at her own peril.

But I think she is smarter than that. I sincerely believe Biden wouldn’t have let things get this far 12 years ago when his brain was functioning properly. But his brain is riddled with dementia and Net and Yahoo has taken full advantage. I have never seen the president of the United States get slapped around in public like this.
If Trump wins he’s going to allow Israel to steamroll the West Bank. It’s not in Trumps best interest to end the genocide because some of his donors are genocidal maniacs

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s in her, the country and the world’s best interest to end this genocide. If she continues with Biden’s policies out of spite, she does it at her own peril.

But I think she is smarter than that. I sincerely believe Biden wouldn’t have let things get this far 12 years ago when his brain was functioning properly. But his brain is riddled with dementia and Net and Yahoo has taken full advantage. I have never seen the president of the United States get slapped around in public like this.

I actually have to disagree with this one...Biden is old but I've never really bought that he has actual dementia.

IMO his real reasons have more to do with him just being terrified of AIPAC and the Israel lobby

If Trump wins he’s going to allow Israel to steamroll the West Bank. It’s not in Trumps best interest to end the genocide because some of his donors are genocidal maniacs

I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread has claimed that a Trump win would be good for Palestinians :skip: definition of a strawman

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Kamala has already met with the uncommitted leaders. They have her ear. They can make back room deals. These protestors are only going to make Kamala resent them. If Kamala wins in spite of them she ain’t going to do shyt if they continue to be adversarial. It’s human nature.

It's pretty odd to be a person who wants Kamala to win while suggesting that she has the disposition of a petulant child, someone who should not be president of this nation.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I actually have to disagree with this one...Biden is old but I've never really bought that he has actual dementia.

IMO his real reasons have more to do with him just being terrified of AIPAC and the Israel lobby

I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread has claimed that a Trump win would be good for Palestinians :skip: definition of a strawman
Nobody is attending these Trump rallies, they could literally drown out the crowd with their protests which would force the media to cover it. If they weaponized their chaos they would get additional blue maga support. It’s clear these protestor organizers aren’t filled with strategists

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ah, the boogeyman. That didn’t take long. :heh:

Gaza has been decimated under the leadership of Biden. It’s hard to threaten a boogeyman after what dementia Joe has allowed to take place on his watch.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
It's pretty odd to be a person who wants Kamala to win while suggesting that she has the disposition of a petulant child, someone who should not be president of this nation.
Everyone is a petulant child in some aspect. Most politicians are pure narcissists. Do you think Kamala is more prone to risk her political capital for those who helped her get into office or those that were adversarial?

Kamala will take a massive hit if she does an arms embargo against Israel

I’m sure she’ll be more willing to take that hit for people screaming out Killer Kamala

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They played a part in getting dementia Joe out the paint. The people who care about the plight of the Palestinians are facing astronomical odds, but all they can do is try.
Okay, that's not true at all. What got Biden to drop out was Nancy and big wigs Dems getting donor to freeze money on Biden and convince he would lose.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Everyone is a petulant child in some aspect. Most politicians are pure narcissists. Do you think Kamala is more prone to risk her political capital for those who helped her get into office or those that were adversarial?

Kamala will take a massive hit if she does an arms embargo against Israel or hold up weapons.

I’m sure she’ll be more willing to take that hit for people screaming out Killer Kamala

Again, if name calling is enough to sway her policy decisions, maybe she's not someone we want leading the nation. It's literally one of the most common arguments against Trump.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
As long the protest doesn't turn violent. It should be uneventful and blow over with no issues.

DNC has a Palestine conference, now... Did Anyone see this? See this being mentioned on Twitter

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just have never seen a president disregard their own self interests like this. A normal president would try their best to avoid a conflict in the Middle East in an election year.

But maybe I’m being too kind in giving him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is just a sadistic dyed in the wool Zionist.