WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What’s the point of protesting at all? It’s to raise awareness and to show peaceful opposition to government acts. The Republican Party makes up at least 50% of the government and they have more blood on their hands because they have absolutely zero dissenters in the federal government for the Palestinian plight.

This type of aggressive protesting towards the DNC and nothing towards the opposition party actually hurts their cause because it makes the blue maga part of the base resent them.

Every time I see them protest Kamala it makes me want to support them less and I’m not the only one, so what the fukk is the point other than clout chasing?

There are more effective ways to influence Kamala than to outwardly damage her campaign.

The point is there are 40K civilians who are dead and didn't have to die and who knows how many people maimed, crippled, and/or starving to death. A lot of people aren't going to be happy with their government facilitating these types of atrocities regardless of what party is in charge. Instead of being mad at the protestors you should be mad at Biden for enabling this in the first place, that's what really hurt the Dems. The protests are just a reaction.

And you should be glad they didn't protest the RNC, if anything would hurt Democrats it would be that. Republicans would've just put a whole bunch of focus on portraying them (and Dems) as "Hamas supporters" had they been at the RNC.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They played a part in getting dementia Joe out the paint. The people who care about the plight of the Palestinians are facing astronomical odds, but all they can do is try.
Kamala has already met with the uncommitted leaders. They have her ear. They can make back room deals. These protestors are only going to make Kamala resent them. If Kamala wins in spite of them she ain’t going to do shyt if they continue to be adversarial. It’s human nature.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re in for a reality check if trump wins

I think they would be happy to feel like they had power for once in their life. I don’t think it’s all about Gaza for everyone of these people some of them just want to feel like they had the power to make change even if it’s foolish

I don’t doubt there are people who truly care about the situation but there are also people who are thirsty for attention and want to virtue signal about how they are on a higher moral plane then most people

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch the narrative the media will use against Kamala if this protest builds. The media is itching to help Trump get momentum back and these protestors are useful idiots
I will argue in the end this doesn't matter. It's a protest. They protest led in the UK as well. It's their right.

It didn't change the outcome of the election

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala has already met with the uncommitted leaders. They have her ear. They can make back room deals. These protestors are only going to make Kamala resent them. If Kamala wins in spite of them she ain’t going to do shyt if they continue to be adversarial. It’s human nature.

It’s in her, the country and the world’s best interest to end this genocide. If she continues with Biden’s policies out of spite, she does it at her own peril.

But I think she is smarter than that. I sincerely believe Biden wouldn’t have let things get this far 12 years ago when his brain was functioning properly. But his brain is riddled with dementia and Net and Yahoo has taken full advantage. I have never seen the president of the United States get slapped around in public like this.