WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Trump is a citizen. Net and Yahoo is a sadistic leader of a fascist regime.

Last I checked, Kamala is the VP to a sadistic dotard who is actively facilitating a genocide.
The RNC is more than just Trump. How many republicans have called for a ceasefire or even acknowledged what’s going on in Gaza from a Palestinian perspective?

What can Kamala do to override Biden’s policy right now?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where was this for the RNC? Or when BiBi was here? fukking cowards

What would be the point of protesting the RNC? The goal of the protestors is to influence Dems to change their foreign policy when it comes to this. The protestors have no leverage with the GOP at all (and most would never vote GOP regardless) so protesting them would be a waste of time.

And actually, there were protestors at the WH when Bibi was here.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
What would be the point of protesting the RNC? The goal of the protestors is to influence Dems to change their foreign policy when it comes to this. The protestors have no leverage with the GOP at all (and most would never vote GOP regardless) so protesting them would be a waste of time.

And actually, there were protestors at the WH when Bibi was here.
What’s the point of protesting at all? It’s to raise awareness and to show peaceful opposition to government acts. The Republican Party makes up at least 50% of the government and they have more blood on their hands because they have absolutely zero dissenters in the federal government for the Palestinian plight.

This type of aggressive protesting towards the DNC and nothing towards the opposition party actually hurts their cause because it makes the blue maga part of the base resent them.

Every time I see them protest Kamala it makes me want to support them less and I’m not the only one, so what the fukk is the point other than clout chasing?

There are more effective ways to influence Kamala than to outwardly damage her campaign.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The RNC is more than just Trump. How many republicans have called for a ceasefire or even acknowledged what’s going on in Gaza from a Palestinian perspective?

What can Kamala do to override Biden’s policy right now?

:snoop: we gone do this again today?

Republicans have no incentive to do the right thing in Gaza. The evangelical base gets off on Israel’s atrocities. They believe that Israel needs to control the entire area to usher in the second coming or whatever. After that, they have no use for Israelis.

People are protesting Kamala in hopes that she breaks away from the dotards disastrous policies.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the point of protesting at all? It’s to raise awareness and to show peaceful opposition to government acts. The Republican Party makes up at least 50% of the government and they have more blood on their hands because they have absolutely zero dissenters in the federal government for the Palestinian plight.

This type of aggressive protesting towards the DNC and nothing towards the opposition party actually hurts their cause because it makes the blue maga part of the base resent them.

Every time I see them protest Kamala it makes me want to support them less and I’m not the only one, so what the fukk is the point other than clout chasing?

There are more effective ways to influence Kamala than to outwardly damage her campaign.

Sorry if trying to stop an ongoing genocide is inconvenient for you.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
:snoop: we gone do this again today?

Republicans have no incentive to do the right thing in Gaza. The evangelical base gets off on Israel’s atrocities. They believe that Israel needs to control the entire area to usher in the second coming or whatever. After that, they have no use for Israelis.

People are protesting Kamala in hopes that she breaks away from the dotards disastrous policies.
Black Lives Matter raised hell while Trump was in office and it definitely damaged his 2020 campaign because it showed chaos. These Palestinian protests does nothing to bring in people who are neutral or ignorant to their cause. They’re causing greater isolation when they should be working to build coalitions for their cause

Imagine Black Lives Matter only protesting the democrats lol. It would have fukked Biden

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm not convinced Kinzinger is really the best guest to have, I doubt any Republicans care about his opinion at this point...but it doesn't hurt I guess :yeshrug:

Probably there to shyt on Trump/MAGA and appeal to Repubs that are hesitant about voting for a Democrat.

Net and Yahoo is a sadistic leader of a fascist regime.

That's a hell of an auto correct on your phone.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Lives Matter raised hell while Trump was in office and it definitely damaged his 2020 campaign because it showed chaos. These Palestinian protests does nothing to bring in people who are neutral or ignorant to their cause. They’re causing greater isolation when they should be working to build coalitions for their cause

Imagine Black Lives Matter only protesting the democrats lol. It would have fukked Biden

That’s why they are protesting the party that is…..IN POWER.

Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How is her campaign outwardly damaged?