WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The UK didn’t have a Trump running in the election where he has a locked in 40% no matter what
That locked in 40% can apply to lots of things though.

Folks already have their own feelings about the Gaza decimation. The protests aren't going to move the needle on that one bit. Have there ever been a dnc convention that some group hasn't demonstrated at? It doesn't move voters in the end.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It’s in her, the country and the world’s best interest to end this genocide. If she continues with Biden’s policies out of spite, she does it at her own peril.

But I think she is smarter than that. I sincerely believe Biden wouldn’t have let things get this far 12 years ago when his brain was functioning properly. But his brain is riddled with dementia and Net and Yahoo has taken full advantage. I have never seen the president of the United States get slapped around in public like this.
We are the only country actively defending Israel, I believe blinken and his cronies are truly the ones who is running the state department

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, that's not true at all. What got Biden to drop out was Nancy and big wigs Dems getting donor to freeze money on Biden and convince he would lose.

No way of knowing for sure, but the unpopularity of Gaza policy with young people and Muslims im guessing played a small part in the overall calculation. Dems probably had nightmares of 68.

Outside of Zionists and their bootlickers, it’s hard to fathom why a president wouldn’t take firmer steps to end a conflict, especially in the Middle East, in an election year. It’s political malpractice.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he really did. I dunno why these mainstream media fools were so bent on appeasing trump's base and coddling him. well I do know why, money and optics. but now they will deal with the blowback & whining. it's like trying to date a bunch of women at the same time and then they start calling you a cheater etc. haha

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he really did. I dunno why these mainstream media fools were so bent on appeasing trump's base and coddling him. well I do know why, money and optics. but now they will deal with the blowback & whining. it's like trying to date a bunch of women at the same time and then they start calling you a cheater etc. haha

I think Van Jones is just an opportunist and who is looking to make every tv appereance about himself. Nothing he says or does on tv is authentic

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It’s in her, the country and the world’s best interest to end this genocide. If she continues with Biden’s policies out of spite, she does it at her own peril.

But I think she is smarter than that. I sincerely believe Biden wouldn’t have let things get this far 12 years ago when his brain was functioning properly. But his brain is riddled with dementia and Net and Yahoo has taken full advantage. I have never seen the president of the United States get slapped around in public like this.

Not picking on you by any means, just trying to understand something:

Shouldn't all the protests be aimed towards Netanyahu (who obviously wants Trump to get back into office) or Congress for authorizing this (also based on what I read delivery of weapons don't start until 2026) or Biden specifically? Seems more like this is Biden's issue vs. something Kamala is involved with.

What is the end game for protesting at the DNC when the person main eventing the convention isn't an active participant in everything going on in Gaza?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No I’m saying she’s going to be less prone to risk her political capital for them.

Then

Shouldn't all the protests be aimed towards Netanyahu (who obviously wants Trump to get back into office) or Congress for authorizing this (also based on what I read delivery of weapons don't start until 2026) or Biden specifically? Seems more like this is Biden's issue vs. something Kamala is involved with.

What is the end game for protesting at the DNC when the person main eventing the convention isn't an active participant in everything going on in Gaza?

Is the person main eventing the convention the vice president of the United States today?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The point is there are 40K civilians who are dead and didn't have to die and who knows how many people maimed, crippled, and/or starving to death. A lot of people aren't going to be happy with their government facilitating these types of atrocities regardless of what party is in charge. Instead of being mad at the protestors you should be mad at Biden for enabling this in the first place, that's what really hurt the Dems. The protests are just a reaction.

And you should be glad they didn't protest the RNC, if anything would hurt Democrats it would be that. Republicans would've just put a whole bunch of focus on portraying them (and Dems) as "Hamas supporters" had they been at the RNC.
The anti-genocide protestors were also at the RNC. These people only discuss the world in bad faith:

Cause I already know some nikkas are gonna be "why aren't they protesting the RNC?" :unimpressed: :russ:. Google is avaliable for everyone.

Lastly, the highest concentration of Palestinians in the US is in Cook County, Illinois, which encompasses Chicago.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s pretty simple. Kamala is campaigning to become president and she is also the current VP. Protestors want her to change course if she becomes president. They want her to make a promise that she will stop facilitating genocide.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Black Lives Matter raised hell while Trump was in office and it definitely damaged his 2020 campaign because it showed chaos. These Palestinian protests does nothing to bring in people who are neutral or ignorant to their cause. They’re causing greater isolation when they should be working to build coalitions for their cause

Imagine Black Lives Matter only protesting the democrats lol. It would have fukked Biden

That's a good counterexample.

I can't imagine them being anywhere near as effective if the targeted democratic politicians 90% of the time.