mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Look it up you sassy faggit.. Google is your friend
200w.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It’s pretty simple. Kamala is campaigning to become president and she is also the current VP. Protestors want her to change course if she becomes president. They want her to make a promise that she will stop facilitating genocide.

So shouldn't they hold off the protesting until after her speech on Thursday night to see what she has to say about it?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
It’s pretty simple. Kamala is campaigning to become president and she is also the current VP. Protestors want her to change course if she becomes president. They want her to make a promise that she will stop facilitating genocide.
:dead:Doesn’t she have to get elected first to change course?:dahell:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Vice President overrules the President now? :mjlol:

Obama’s pivot came close on the heels of Vice President Joe Biden’s acknowledgement Sunday on “Meet the Press” that he is “absolutely comfortable” with men marrying men and women marrying women, and Education Secretary Arne Duncan’s affirmation in an interview Monday on MSNBC that he also supports gay marriage.

Biden saying this led to Obama having to say he supports that.

The other, and most important thing, Joe Biden will don't be the president in after January 21, 2025. Kamala could say she views the world differently, and Biden can't really say shyt politically.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
he really did. I dunno why these mainstream media fools were so bent on appeasing trump's base and coddling him. well I do know why, money and optics. but now they will deal with the blowback & whining. it's like trying to date a bunch of women at the same time and then they start calling you a cheater etc. haha

The View shytting on him to his face was the best thing ever

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So shouldn't they hold off the protesting until after her speech on Thursday night to see what she has to say about it?

I can’t imagine a better time to voice your opinion to your party than at the national convention.

I say this as a person who was not going to vote for Biden, but is planning to vote for Kamala and has donated to her campaign twice already.