WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked for the last time a member of Congress spoke at the opposing party’s convention a year after they held office and you didn’t answer

Keep acting like this is some cute ceremonial endorsement and not a well known moderate Republican sounding the alarm bells on our democracy being under attack though

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I asked for the last time a member of Congress spoke at the opposing party’s conference a year after they held office and you didn’t answer

Keep acting like this is some cute ceremonial endorsement and not a well known moderate Republican sounding the alarm bells on our democracy being under attack though
@mastermind is a #bothsides clown, he shouldn’t be taken serious

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not convinced Kinzinger is really the best guest to have, I doubt any Republicans care about his opinion at this point...but it doesn't hurt I guess :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What if I told y’all Texas going blue?

2012 Obama lost it by 16pt

2016 Clinton lost it by 9pts

2020 Biden lost it by 5pts

You see a pattern here? I won’t hold you tho, listen to @FAH1223 don’t listen to me :mjgrin:

This homey’s theme song

If millions of votes don't get thrown away by paxton like last time, then she wins handily.

1/1
Impeached AG of Texas,
@KenPaxtonTX giving a news interview saying that if he wouldn’t have stopped 2.5 Million mail-in ballots during the Presidential Election, that Biden would have won Texas & Trump would have lost Texas.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not convinced Kinzinger is really the best guest to have, I doubt any Republicans care about his opinion at this point...but it doesn't hurt I guess :yeshrug:
Republicans don't care about Kinzinger and we don't need to court/cater to them. Spending decades courting them is why we're in this situation now.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If millions of votes don't get thrown away by paxton like last time, then she wins handily.

1/1
Impeached AG of Texas,
@KenPaxtonTX giving a news interview saying that if he wouldn’t have stopped 2.5 Million mail-in ballots during the Presidential Election, that Biden would have won Texas & Trump would have lost Texas.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

And they'll cripple mail in votes again. They didn't just stop 2.5 million votes across Texas. They strategicly blocked 2.5 million votes from very democratic metropolitan Texas areas..

Abbott and his team are crooks. They are gonna provide Trump Texas at all cost