WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
all star: coach, we down by 20 points, what we gon' do...
coach: it's only the third quarter... imagine paying attention to the score this early in the game... come back to me when there is five minutes left in the game...

:whoa:
So you're saying Biden should be more conservative? :mjgrin:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Polls :mjlol:

Polls. Giving the Right and bothsiders hope since 2020....

I poll 1600 people.

1000 like ice cream
600 can't stand the stuff.

They answer the poll in kind.

57% of the people I polled are lactose intolerant. Another 27% are diabetic(so they just eat a small serving of ice cream)

My point is unless you can see the breakdown of these polls it's hard to give them a whole lot of credence. Then you notice they are built around 'if the election were held today'. :mjlol:

The election is 8 months away. In political age that's junior high to sophomore year in college. A lot can go down in 8 months. Only one of the candidates is headed to court this month. Only one has lost his previous bid for the Presidency. Only one is an incumbent.

Never change, @FAH1223 . You are a soldier for your polls. I gotta respect it. It's just that polls aren't the barometer they were say, 20 years ago. The media is very very slow to pick up on this and as such the public is slow to pick it up.

People love polls but if you pulled 200 people aside on the street less than 2% of them can even tell you've they've participated in a poll in recent history. I literally know no one in my circle who can say they took one of these polls. On the face that means nothing until you realize you are hard pressed to find even strangers that participate in these polls.

So now you gotta ask yourself who is even participating in these polls that a large swath of folks like but don't actively ever participate in. :mjlol:

Doesn't their results seem flawed on the face of it in light of this?

And get this....it's still flawed if it's swings toward Biden in the positive(as it will in the coming months). It's flawed at its very roots.

But it gives the media something to hype up.

If you really think Biden is gonna trail like that come November in the actual final tallies you are not paying attention.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This isn’t a statement based in reality. It is elected, liberal leaders of cities and states who were proudly calling themselves sanctuary cities and states who are now pushing for anti immigration policies since it’s on their doorstep, which Dems in the house pushed for and it didn’t pass because the GOP decided to go further to the right. It’s liberals who are supporting a genocide in the Middle East. It’s liberals who are pushing for a return of the ‘94 crime bill Because crime has gone up without connecting that we’ve had two dramatic economic shakeups in the last 15 years.

American liberals are extremely reactionary, it’s just the right are even more reactionary so instead of looking inward you point the finger at the right and laugh while the world is falling apart.
Democrats abandoning their longstanding positions, abandoning promises they ran on and becoming more rightwing is disgusting but I would at least understand it if it was a winning strategy. But this doesn't make sense politically.

Just a couple of years ago Democrats lost house seats in New York because they ran on "crime is running rampant and defunding the police is why our cities are warzones". Now in an election year they're running on "immigration is a national security threat but we can only fix it if Trumps helps us".

Trying to outflank the guy who in his first speech called Mexicans rapists :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Democrats abandoning their longstanding positions, abandoning promises they ran on and becoming more rightwing is disgusting but I would at least understand it if it was a winning strategy. But this doesn't make sense politically.

Just a couple of years ago Democrats lost house seats in New York because they ran on "crime is running rampant and defunding the police is why our cities are warzones". Now in an election year they're running on "immigration is a national security threat but we can only fix it if Trumps helps us".

Trying to outflank the guy who in his first speech called Mexicans rapists :snoop:
They aren’t serious and we all are getting fukked because of it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

it's what neoliberals do, they help the GOP push this country further right.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's gonna be so fun around here in November when you guys who post these polls realize how you were led around by the nose......

Gonna be fun in general but I'll especially enjoy that little relevation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just a couple of years ago Democrats lost house seats in New York because they ran on "crime is running rampant and defunding the police is why our cities are warzones".
:childplease: they lost seats because the out party always gains in the midterm. 2010, 2018. they did NOT lose seats over getting tougher on crime

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

You lefties aren’t grounded in reality. Biden has governed in the most left wing manner since FDR. Democrats have progressively been going to the left.

Being soft on illegal immigrant and defunding the police is not what independents want.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Crazy part about these polls we been seeing it in the real world for 2 years. Yes the general democratic party is doing great, but biden is hated by a significant margin in his own damn party. Even people I rock with that are life long democrats have been walking back on supporting him in the past year and a half. Most people stick they fingers in they ears and pretend general democrat polls represent biden. He has been polling in the 30s witha approval rating for damn near 2 years, he's lucky trumps running cause trump at least gives him a chance to win if somehow he convince his own damn party of the trump fear. He's a lame duck president who had failed on several promises, one that gets brought up around younger people I rock with is student loans, he failed to get what he promised cancelled. So now cost of living is higher, and the loans he ran on canceling is back into people's budgets.