• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't want to spend a lot of time on this. I think it's clear now that @the cac mamba is one of these lifelong Republican cacs who is embarrassed by Trump and how the mask has been lifted from the GOP. He wanted DeSantis to beat Trump. He throws cold water on anything from Kamala/Walz that's even a tiny bit progressive. He's at war with progressive ideas. He's obsessed with trannies.

Guaranteed if Kamala wins he'll be bytching about her for 4 years and propping up some "smart" Republican hack for '28

@the cac mamba isn’t a republican. He’s a centrist democrat who doesn’t like that the left got so tied into weird shyt about gender and random left wing tie ups abound defending radical islam or napkin level ideas on the economy. He’s a normie democrat. IMO, he didn’t like DeSantis, but he knew democrats would have a problem beating DeSantis if Trump faltered in the primaries.

I’m to the left of him, but the fact yall equate “obsession with trannies” and not “this is a fake issue and shouldn't be respected because its costing democrats” lets me know that you’re on the wrong side of this argument too.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I get that they don’t want a repeat of 2016 but this schtick from the Harris campaign is getting annoying

It wouldn’t kill the Dems to show a little confidence for once.

You don’t always have to be pussies

No. They should keep saying this.

Trump polling error of 7% in swing states like WI is still a scary thought.

2016 traumatized many Dems. And it also happened in 2020.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Harris definitely got a debate bump

Between this and the Biden debate I guess the narrative that debates really don’t matter is losing steam
Yeah I wonder if social media has changed that? Now when you look crazy in a debate it doesn't just die with the news cycle. Social media keeps it alive.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I get not wanting for some Dem voters to get complacent but this isn't 2016. You can have a little confidence.

A better message is "We have a slight edge but take nothing for granted".

"We're the underdogs" makes it seem like Trump supporters are actually the "silent majority" which we know is BS.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:dahell:

You “hope” he doesn’t run again.
Everything we know about Trump tells us that he will never relinquish his grip over that party. It goes against every fiber of his being.

I dont think he would leave the WH in 2028 willingly if he won this year TBH. He would spend four years trying to find a way where he run for office in 2028 and he would find sycophants who would help him make the legal case.

For native born Americans, this may seem absurd, but some of us naturalized citizens, watching unfit men hold on to power at any cost is familiar.
I thought you was zone 6 :jbhmm:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I get not wanting for some Dem voters to get complacent but this isn't 2016. You can have a little confidence.

A better message is "We have a slight edge but take nothing for granted".

"We're the underdogs" makes it seem like Trump supporters are actually the "silent majority" which we know is BS.
They can be the silent majority where it counts. In random battleground counties.

You can look at it both ways. Underdog means I’ll work harder to make sure Trump doesn’t win. Or underdog means I give up cause Trump will win. They are betting after 3 cycles, it’s the former.