WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How is it trolling posting a NYT Siena poll?
So NYT got clout now? They been shilling for Trump since 2015, hell it was largely them that got Trump elected .. Especially Maggie Flabberman being his mouthpiece

Same NYT that have clear bias in Trump/Biden coverage

Do better man :snoop:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So NYT got clout now? They been shilling for Trump since 2015, hell it was largely them that got Trump elected .. Especially Maggie Flabberman being his mouthpiece

Same NYT that have clear bias in Trump/Biden coverage

Do better man :snoop:

NYT and Siena College did the poll

Biden was leading the LV screen in the last poll by 2 points. Now Trump is up 4.

Biden lead these polls all 2020

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Biden is effectively running opposed as well. There is no real anti-Biden candidate or movement.

The problem leftists/communists/etc will have is that they pulled themselves out of the political process long ago. They didn't vote in 2016 (or voted for Trump). They didn't vote in 2018, 2020, 2022, 2023 special elections etc. Yet they parade around demanding someone earn their vote when the cake has already been baked. We have a general idea of the type of voters who will show up in November for Trump and Biden. It's not gonna be Hasan Piker types.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Biden won Michigan by 150k votes in 2020. Hillary barely lost Michigan in 2016 because she failed to hit turnout metrics throughout the state, especially in Detroit. Until someone shows me a reason to believe 2024 will magically break a streak and have low turnout, I'm not worried.

Hillary didn't lose because leftists stayed home, she lost because people in general stayed home. Especially black people.

The problem with the leftist argument is these people tuned out of the process a long time ago. I would bet a large portion of that 100k didn't vote in 2022, 2020, or 2018. So what does their lack of participation this year do?

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden won Michigan by 150k votes in 2020. Hillary barely lost Michigan in 2016 because she failed to hit turnout metrics throughout the state, especially in Detroit. Until someone shows me a reason to believe 2024 will magically break a streak and have low turnout, I'm not worried.

Hillary didn't lose because leftists stayed home, she lost because people in general stayed home. Especially black people.

The problem with the leftist argument is these people tuned out of the process a long time ago. I would be a large portion of that 100k didn't vote in 2022, 2020, or 2018. So what does their lack of participation this year do?
Stop being rational.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

The problem with the leftist argument is these people tuned out of the process a long time ago. I would be a large portion of that 100k didn't vote in 2022, 2020, or 2018. So what does their lack of participation this year do?
I wasn't familiar with your stance on 2016 election but a large segment of posters on here believe that Hillary lost because of Bernie Bros, Susan Sarandon, Jill Stein etc. Even after countless rebuttals showing more Bernie voters voted for Hillary than Hillary's for Obama, 8 years later people are still running with that narrative. But now all of a sudden over 100k votes are meaningless :jbhmm:

I haven't seen any detailed exit polls from the Michigan primary but please post them if you have, since you seem so sure all these people are fringe leftists that never participate in any elections. Or even worse than fringe leftists they're all Arabs :picard:

Even with a huge buffer and union support Biden has in Michigan, 100,000 people coming out on a Tuesday night to vote uncommitted should scare the shyt out of any sane person.

Going into November hoping that Trump voters will be more apathetic than your voters is a worse strategy than Hillary hanging out in Martha's Vineyard instead campaigning in swing states.