WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The irony of you quoting a communist whom is the epitome of someone not grounded in reality. When communism has been implemented mass death and authoritarianism has followed.
what does this have to do with what the tweet said?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
what does this have to do with what the tweet said?
He’s shytting on liberals by saying they are more concerned by drama than actual tangible policy when in reality communism is just a dream that fails in real life. Liberalism is what has pushed humanity forward and led to the most harm reduction

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He’s shytting on liberals by saying they are more concerned by drama than actual tangible policy when in reality communism is just a dream that fails in real life. Liberalism is what has pushed humanity forward and led to the most harm reduction

Twitter just like for the Alt-Right, has also been used as a tool for Leftists. I think that's why Bernie Sanders was amplified in 2016 but really feasible. Now granted I did vote for Bernie in the Primary, but I voted for Hillary in the election; my priorities have been and always have been towards a candidate that leans Left.

In case of Leftists, if you were to compare ALL Left-leaning, Center-Left people who vote; 3-5% are Leftists.

The folks want radical change, and get pissy when the change is not too fast; claiming people are cowards. Yet at the same time, they are very reactive to the news... they are not interest in causing the change themselves as the only way to really change foreign policy, is by getting off Twitter and starting to cause grassroots in your local community, which bleeds into the state level.

Because of this they are always angry, always saying that nothing will change for the better.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, you still haven’t countered what was said in the tweet. You instead made an ad hominem attack.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The folks want radical change, and get pissy when the change is not too fast; claiming people are cowards. Yet at the same time, they are very reactive to the news... they are not interest in causing the change themselves as the only way to really change foreign policy, is by getting off Twitter and starting to cause grassroots in your local community, which bleeds into the state level.
This isn’t a statement based in reality. It is elected, liberal leaders of cities and states who were proudly calling themselves sanctuary cities and states who are now pushing for anti immigration policies since it’s on their doorstep, which Dems in the house pushed for and it didn’t pass because the GOP decided to go further to the right. It’s liberals who are supporting a genocide in the Middle East. It’s liberals who are pushing for a return of the ‘94 crime bill Because crime has gone up without connecting that we’ve had two dramatic economic shakeups in the last 15 years.

American liberals are extremely reactionary, it’s just the right are even more reactionary so instead of looking inward you point the finger at the right and laugh while the world is falling apart.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There’s no need to counter what he said because his entire tweet was a straw man not based in facts just feels
You are telling yourself that because you can’t counter what was said.

This thread is a perfect example of that tweet being more right than wrong.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You are telling yourself that because you can’t counter what was said.

This thread is a perfect example of that tweet being more right than wrong.
What is there to counter ? He just stated his opinion on liberals and I stated my opinion on communist. Nothing he said was grounded in facts.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What is there to counter ? He just stated his opinion on liberals and I stated my opinion on communist. Nothing he said was grounded in facts.
the tweet never mentioned communists or communism, you did. It was an ad hominem attack because you can’t really counter what was said.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
the tweet never mentioned communists or communism, you did. It was an ad hominem attack because you can’t really counter what was said.
You may be retarded. He identifies as a communist and is criticizing liberals from a communist perspective. In response I criticized communist from a liberal perspective. What I said happened in real life. What he said is based on nothing but his warped terminally online perspective.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You may be retarded. He identifies as a communist and is criticizing liberals from a communist perspective. In response I criticized communist from a liberal perspective. What I said happened in real life. What he said is based on nothing but his warped terminally online perspective.