WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I responded the way I did because your question is silly. Why on Earth would the Palestinians give up the rest of what remains of the land of their ancestors going back to before humans had the written language to a bunch of Eastern European settlers?

Are you thinking through what you are saying or just typing shyt?
Because the alternative is to live under a islamo fascist or a judeo fascist regime. It’s easy for you say they shouldn’t give up the land when you aren’t living in the same harsh realities that they are right now. Given the chance I’d say a majority would rather live in Egypt or another Islamic country

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Fam you been talking wild nonsense since the last election and midterms.. leave it alone man :francis:

almost all my comments are pretty measured, and I rarely express certainty, even that one comment is framed with doubt. To a few people in here, it seems like dogmatic and not about what happens, but about being right or being on one side.

I think it's entirely reasonable to think that 2024 goes to Trump. or at least it for sure looks that way now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
almost all my comments are pretty measured, and I rarely express certainty, even that one comment is framed with doubt. To a few people in here, it seems like dogmatic and not about what happens, but about being right or being on one side.

I think it's entirely reasonable to think that 2024 goes to Trump. or at least it for sure looks that way now.
Bro I’m 2020 you said Trump was prob going to win… Now you saying Dems should abandon Trump and nominate someone else to run.. if Dems were to do that they are literally signaling defeat to the Biden’s old narrative nevermind everything he’s accomplished since taking office but you want to ignore Trump is old himself and can’t even remember his wife’s name..

ignore the fact that the GOP has lost every single race since 2017, ignore Dobbs decision literally being noose around the GOp neck.. now you got that IVF shyt that the gop trying to distance themselves from.. Trump underperforming in every poll GOP primary getting 60% of the gop vote..

But we suppose to believe with all of this he gonna win? GOP getting exposed on a border deal they agreed too only to back out?

Man’s and the GOP been getting smoked in every single election since 2017 but now all of a sudden he gonna win in November?

You win fam

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Alright n-gga give it up already

Like this n-gga puts "Trump leading in polls" in his/her Twitter search engine :mjlol:
:gucci:

Trump is leading every poll!!! Ain’t no searching nikka

We unskewing the polls in 2024?

Just like we made fun of Romney voters for doing it in 2012?