WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
CNN is “ratings” leaning.

Their position is usually whatever will get them more views :manny:

It’s tough to pin down exactly what gets the green or red light from up top. Dana Bash or Kaitreh Collins will watch diarrhea fall out of some idiot’s mouth (on the left or right) then turn to the next guy and take them to task over misspeaking on a stat. Next day the script flips.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I hate-listen to my local right wing talk radio throughout the day just to see what’s percolating in their bubble (usually the same bullshyt cac mamba obsesses over on here, but without the pretense of pretending they don’t support it)….and apparently the next attack on cuddly affable midwestern Caucasian grandpa Tim Walz, is that he’s a secret radical islamicist because he met with a local Minnesota imam a couple of times :mjlol:

These things are usually coordinated in right wing media so I’m guessing it’ll be on FoxNews and all that today as well … just wild to me the type of smears they decide to go with…go with stolen valor when the top of their ticket is a notorious draft dodger that insults American POW’s and dead soldiers…try to connect people to people they’ve met, when their candidate has hosted neo nazis for dinner :mjlol:

Tangent..I started going to the YouTube live comments of that station’s midday show, then they banned me one day for no reason…now I come back like damn near every day to troll…join me if you’d like

They go live at noon CST :pachaha:

The far right nationalists are gonna have to make up their minds: is it oochie Wally or one mic? Did he do a good job deploying guardsman or is he a radical leftist

Daps

It's probably going to be a shytshow this weekend at the DNC. It may completely unravel everything the past three weeks if things get violent.

it won’t unravel shyt. the vast majority of voters understand what’s at stake and are informed enough to know kamala can’t defy biden while running to succeed him.

:unimpressed:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
1000% disagree. She needs to be able to articulate her platform and positions. She doesn’t need to rush it but it’s too close in these battlegrounds and play around and let Trump & Co define who she is. She needs to do a few interviews, answer the questions and pick up these independent voters who still are waiting to decide who to vote for

This is exactly why with 90 days to go she needs to 'do no harm' and do exactly what she's doing now.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Almost any thread I look at on Twitter I get some of that bullshyt. It's worse if it happens to be some right leaning reporter I follow. And almost any time I click on say a Bouzy, or Rupar, or Lincoln Project thread boom that bullshyt.