WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

We're at the point.... Where using their own words is fake news. This is absolute madness
insanely-idiotic-things-ive-ever-heard.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

1/11
Liz Truss is on a pro-Trump speaking tour. So we dropped a strategically-positioned remote-controlled lettuce banner 🥬

2/11
Liz Truss dressed for it. BRAVO 🤣🥬🥬

3/11
Whoever advised her to wear that lettuce green dress did great work as well.

4/11
Whoever advised her to wear that lettuce green dress did great work as well.

5/11
Oh bravo 👏 I can't wait for the video 😂

6/11
I like that Liz happened to be wearing a green lettuce-colour dress.
Did you micromanage her wardrobe in advance too!?

7/11
Awesome! Do these twits never check the ceiling??? 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

8/11
Did your television tell you that Liz Truss crashed the economy?

9/11
She's been told by the whole country to get fooked.
Like the turd that won't flush 🙄

10/11
Looks like Led By Donkeys don’t know what to do with themselves now that they are being Led By Labour and can’t just blame for the Tories for everything, so they keep reaching back to events from two years ago.

11/11
The whole world knows it was a coup. Liz did not have the time to crash the economy.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GU47dlqXsAATFNA.jpg

It's crazy how all 3 female British Prime Ministers have been trash.

Thatcher, May & Truss :hhh:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He's always been far right, at least to me. Majority of his guest thought his entire podcast have been far right leaning. The bernie shyt was just pr play, like how people vote 3rd party to seen as independent thinkers.
He had legit people on the left on his podcast like David Parkman. I think COVID rotted his brain and solidified his turn to the right

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He had legit people on the left on his podcast like David Parkman. I think COVID rotted his brain and solidified his turn to the right
Those guest were rare though, even his "gymbro" contributors were always right leaning

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If I were Kamala and her team I would just ride the wave and not do sit downs if I didn't have to. Fukk all that. Crush his ass with enthusiasm and that's all she wrote

You don't owe him and Fox News SHYT

1000% disagree. She needs to be able to articulate her platform and positions. She doesn’t need to rush it but it’s too close in these battlegrounds and play around and let Trump & Co define who she is. She needs to do a few interviews, answer the questions and pick up these independent voters who still are waiting to decide who to vote for

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
1000% disagree. She needs to be able to articulate her platform and positions. She doesn’t need to rush it but it’s too close in these battlegrounds and play around and let Trump & Co define who she is. She needs to do a few interviews, answer the questions and pick up these independent voters who still are waiting to decide who to vote for

I'm suggesting she does everything on her terms. "never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake"

Trump is doing his usual meltdown. Sit back, wait a few weeks and do you.

Fukk Fox News and the experts.

Visit Battle ground states, do the machine operation but no way play on their terms.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He's always been far right, at least to me. Majority of his guest thought his entire podcast have been far right leaning. The bernie shyt was just pr play, like how people vote 3rd party to seen as independent thinkers.
He was probably leaning already at that time, I went from listening to every rogan episode to only listening to the guests I was interested in (which was obviously no one right wing) and now I stopped listening altogether. I'm an OG Rogan fan, started listening to the podcast when it first started, big fan of News Radio and watched fear factor growing up. Of course I was a teenager at that time so maybe my assessment is incorrect but old Rogan was a pothead psychedelics conspiracy guy who I would categorize as progressive, anti-war, legalize pot, etc. Back then the conspiracies were harmless, and fun / entertaining to explore when you just smoked a blunt; Aliens, Big Foot, Moon Landing, JFK, etc (I was also more into that stuff as a teenager--not at all now) . His change has been quite drastic to me. Rogan put a lot of comics on who would not have gotten the chance otherwise (not just now, but fear factor days as well) and always took care of those comics as far as treating them to after-show expensive steak dinners etc and paying for it all when they were dead broke. I think 'offline' Joe is a very nice person but I think he has surrounded himself with an echo chamber on top of refusing to accept his own level of influence and the responsibility that comes with that. He's no longer streaming to 200 live viewers but always cops out with the 'no one should listen to me I'm just a dumb comedian' line. A lot of the comics and early podcast hosts I listened to have suffered a very familiar fate, so I have spent some time thinking about this subject.