WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Almost any thread I look at on Twitter I get some of that bullshyt. It's worse if it happens to be some right leaning reporter I follow. And almost any time I click on say a Bouzy, or Rupar, or Lincoln Project thread boom that bullshyt.
I wonder what them scumbags at Lincoln Project will do if we can finally get rid of Trump and MAGA.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Factor in the source. Newsnation just had a segment on the case people are saying Shapiro covered up. Knowing really nothing about Shapiro before the VP consideration. His re-election campaign and probably future other aspirations are going to get nailed with this case. I don't think it's going away at all. It's just curious it didn't get more traction earlier.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Factor in the source. Newsnation just had a segment on the case people are saying Shapiro covered up. Knowing really nothing about Shapiro before the VP consideration. His re-election campaign and probably future other aspirations are going to get nailed with this case. I don't think it's going away at all. It's just curious it didn't get more traction earlier.
I mean... We need a detailed report on what happened with that case, because it was clearly tampered with in the initial investigation in 2011 before getting to Shapiro in 2017. There is a whole chain of cover up and corruption.

I want to know what was everyone's part in it, but there being no whistleblower. It's just super hard to get any traction going in this ridiculous case, tbh.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
CNN's fall off from a trusted network that you could expect to get the latest breaking news and live coverage from.....to this... is quite remarkable.

It's been a downward spiral for like 8 years. Some dumbasses saw how many viewers the Republican primary race was getting due to Trump's antics and leaned heavy into the coverage and the rest is history......

Pathetic network.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s basically gop voters specifically women that will vote for Kamala strictly on the strictly of reproductive rights..

The problem is this and some coli posters can learn a thing or two about this also Lol... It's one thing to have an opinion or share data that backs your prediction...

It's another thing to be super loud over it to the point where you're calling everyone "idiots" who doesn't view it the same way you do...

Because he's setting himself up. If he's right, then sure he can scream and gain some more notoriety from it.. but if he's wrong... he looks foolish as fukk and that's the last thing you want to be in that space.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
CNN's fall off from a trusted network that you could expect to get the latest breaking news and live coverage from.....to this... is quite remarkable.

It's been a downward spiral for like 8 years. Some dumbasses saw how many viewers the Republican primary race was getting due to Trump's antics and leaned heavy into the coverage and the rest is history......

Pathetic network
Worried about appealing to the cac mambas of the word who are afraid of reality

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I mean... We need a detailed report on what happened with that case, because it was clearly tampered with in the initial investigation in 2011 before getting to Shapiro in 2017. There is a whole chain of cover up and corruption.

I want to know what was everyone's part in it, but there being no whistleblower. It's just super hard to get any traction going in this ridiculous case, tbh.
Yeah, this isn't the situation with Clinton's and the two boys that were killed in Arkansas back in 87.