Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Trips

Superstar
Daps
CNN is not far left or even liberal :what:

This is the same network that David Zazlav expressly mandated its programming to appeal to more right wingers, and the same network that had a Trump town hall and a Trump/Biden debate and didn't fact check Trump once.

Kaitlan Collins has Trump's personal phone number, for Chrissake :laff:
I know she came from Tucker or Glenn Beck's network before she got to CNN. But Trump probably just gave her is personal number cause he's trying to smash.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's being super loud over this Lol..... I hope he's right obviously but have y'all looked at the registered voters numbers in some of the largest counties... It's a tall hill to climb I'm afraid...

And if I'm Kamala... I'm not sure how much time I'd wanna waste on it.
It’s basically gop voters specifically women that will vote for Kamala strictly on the strictly of reproductive rights..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
it's a fukking fool's errand. Deathsantis was just talking shyt about this the other day :dead:

let the abortion/weed questions, and hatred of trump do the leg work, if Kamala wins florida, great. but they shouldn't spend a dime in florida. they aren't flipping it, and don't need it

Harris not spending any bread in FL that’s the funny part..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Trips

Superstar
Daps
He's being super loud over this Lol..... I hope he's right obviously but have y'all looked at the registered voters numbers in some of the largest counties... It's a tall hill to climb I'm afraid...

And if I'm Kamala... I'm not sure how much time I'd wanna waste on it.
I can't recall. Do they have an abortion bill on their ballot?
I also fear he's really undervaluing the number of Right Leaning people who were so up in the arms in their blue states about having to wear masks moving to Florida because it was "the best place to be in the US during Covid"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't recall. Do they have an abortion bill on their ballot?
I also fear he's really undervaluing the number of Right Leaning people who were so up in the arms in their blue states about having to wear masks moving to Florida because it was "the best place to be in the US during Covid"
florida's not going from desantis winning by 20, to kamala beating trump, in the space of two years :dead:

i don't know. really don't want kamala to waste her time there :hubie:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

It's probably going to be a shytshow this weekend at the DNC. It may completely unravel everything the past three weeks if things get violent.