WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what them scumbags at Lincoln Project will do if we can finally get rid of Trump and MAGA.
I don't trust them or the bulwark people at all. They clearly know how to appeal to moderates and people just over the line of each side. They are going to do nasty work once the MAGA movement dies out and they can run with their actual politics.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don't trust them or the bulwark people at all. They clearly know how to appeal to moderates and people just over the line of each side. They are going to do nasty work once the MAGA movement dies out and they can run with their actual politics.
They are talented at what they do. I give them credit for that. Dems best campaign Ads being Lincoln Project Ads is a fukking problem.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I hate how they have tried to push the party center-right. Had time to listen to a couple of their podcast ep's and knew what they're doing. Anything center-left will be criticized by them and obviously I should've expect that.

If Donald Trump loses, I'm going to need them to step the fukk back. Fix y'all party :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

come on, Joe. tell Pink MAGA to suck a dikk, and take this talking point away from Trump. BRAG ABOUT THIS

they think you're the warlord of israel anyway :snoop: