WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I hope he's right.

He's being super loud over this Lol..... I hope he's right obviously but have y'all looked at the registered voters numbers in some of the largest counties... It's a tall hill to climb I'm afraid...

And if I'm Kamala... I'm not sure how much time I'd wanna waste on it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's being super loud over this Lol..... I hope he's right obviously but have y'all looked at the registered voters numbers in some of the largest counties... It's a tall hill to climb I'm afraid...

And if I'm Kamala... I'm not sure how much time I'd wanna waste on it.
it's a fukking fool's errand. Deathsantis was just talking shyt about this the other day :dead:

let the abortion/weed questions, and hatred of trump do the leg work, if Kamala wins florida, great. but they shouldn't spend a dime in florida. they aren't flipping it, and don't need it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it's a fukking fool's errand. Deathsantis was just talking shyt about this the other day :dead:

let the abortion/weed questions, and hatred of trump do the leg work, if Kamala wins florida, great. but they shouldn't spend a dime in florida. they aren't flipping it, and don't need it

You dikk eat DeSantis so much you don't understand the law in Florida, Florida has a new law that changes your registration to inactive status if you don't vote in consecutive elections. This is a form of voter manipulation, nothing to do with gaining new voters. A million + voters have been flipped to inactive as of January, they're no longer considered registered. It's purposely done to target democrats

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dikk eat DeSantis so much you don't understand the law in Florida, Florida has a new law that changes your registration to inactive status if you don't vote in consecutive elections. This is a form of voter manipulation, nothing to do with gaining new voters. A million + voters have been flipped to inactive as of January, they're no longer considered registered. It's purposely done to target democrats
stop crying, and name the stakes you want to bet that trump wins florida

money, ban bet, you can name it, and name the odds, and i'll take it. go ahead

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

1/11
Liz Truss is on a pro-Trump speaking tour. So we dropped a strategically-positioned remote-controlled lettuce banner 🥬

2/11
Liz Truss dressed for it. BRAVO 🤣🥬🥬

3/11
Whoever advised her to wear that lettuce green dress did great work as well.

4/11
Whoever advised her to wear that lettuce green dress did great work as well.

5/11
Oh bravo 👏 I can't wait for the video 😂

6/11
I like that Liz happened to be wearing a green lettuce-colour dress.
Did you micromanage her wardrobe in advance too!?

7/11
Awesome! Do these twits never check the ceiling??? 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

8/11
Did your television tell you that Liz Truss crashed the economy?

9/11
She's been told by the whole country to get fooked.
Like the turd that won't flush 🙄

10/11
Looks like Led By Donkeys don’t know what to do with themselves now that they are being Led By Labour and can’t just blame for the Tories for everything, so they keep reaching back to events from two years ago.

11/11
The whole world knows it was a coup. Liz did not have the time to crash the economy.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GU47dlqXsAATFNA.jpg

images

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The fall of Rogan has been wild to witness. From supporting Bernie to being a far right
He's always been far right, at least to me. Majority of his guest thought his entire podcast have been far right leaning. The bernie shyt was just pr play, like how people vote 3rd party to seen as independent thinkers.