WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:wow: the fragility of the progressive mindstate. i truly had no idea you needed to be catered to and handheld THAT badly, that you're serious about a blatantly liberal network like CNN not being far left enough :laff:
White fragility in 4k my friends:wow: just because cnn doesn't talk about trannys, and great replacement theory all
day they're a far left channel:dead:. Cnn is a fairly moderate channel for any and all spectrums of politics.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
you learn something new every day

i'm legitimately shocked that people don't see CNN as left leaning :laff: maybe the republicans are right, some of you really are communists

the network that gave Don Lemon his own show, is not left leaning :laff:
You've clearly been a sleep for the last 2 years if you've missed CNN's obvious pivot to the center to help save the network.

According to a swath of US media reports, CNN has entered high gear in a reformist effort to phase out overt political partisanship, reduce the frequency of “breaking news” alerts, dissuade non-primetime anchors from airing their views, and broadly to avoid presenting the extremes of political thought of either side, left or right.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Most Democratic voters are very aware of not thinking that anything is "in the bag".

Trump's win in 2016 has shell-shocked many Democrats to this day.

CNN needs the race to be a "toss up" though no matter what the polls are looking like. Even if Kamala continues to ascend in the polls, CNN will be throwing cold water on it because it does nothing for them to say "no need to watch..."

They need this to play out like it's a fukking game 7 of the NBA Finals.... they have nothing else people want to see from them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Liz Truss is on a pro-Trump speaking tour. So we dropped a strategically-positioned remote-controlled lettuce banner 🥬

2/11
Liz Truss dressed for it. BRAVO 🤣🥬🥬

3/11
Whoever advised her to wear that lettuce green dress did great work as well.

4/11
Whoever advised her to wear that lettuce green dress did great work as well.

5/11
Oh bravo 👏 I can't wait for the video 😂

6/11
I like that Liz happened to be wearing a green lettuce-colour dress.
Did you micromanage her wardrobe in advance too!?

7/11
Awesome! Do these twits never check the ceiling??? 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

8/11
Did your television tell you that Liz Truss crashed the economy?

9/11
She's been told by the whole country to get fooked.
Like the turd that won't flush 🙄

10/11
Looks like Led By Donkeys don’t know what to do with themselves now that they are being Led By Labour and can’t just blame for the Tories for everything, so they keep reaching back to events from two years ago.

11/11
The whole world knows it was a coup. Liz did not have the time to crash the economy.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GU47dlqXsAATFNA.jpg