WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It’s in the polling. Democrats are moving on.

Transgender issues largely absent from the DNC

Mutilating children isn’t “irrational tranny fear"

You know what, lets cut your dikk off first and we’ll see how that works and if I support youth transitioning

I’m tired of doing your homework for you.

You can’t defend mutilating kids so you pivot to how much it affects democrats.

The polling alone got the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to back down from running for reelection, but now when the issue is this weird shyt about gender dysphoria comes up you fukking clowns nut up and act blind to whats going on and the shifting support for the issue. :stopitslime:

You’re not even reacting to the polling thats shifting against your inane defense of trans issues

@the cac mamba
So you said all of this to say...you have no tangible examples - gotcha.

Now all of sudden we're going to change the narrative to Biden stepping down. :lolbron:

You and your intercontinental tag team partner are upset that Dems said Trans people are people too and should be treated as such.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trump coming to Savannah tomorrow but booking the much smaller auditorium at the old arena in the city rather than Kamala who sold out the main new arena, very low energy (still wild to see presidential candiates coming to the fukkin 912 though)

Daps

26 year old year prove they still basically children

Shes her own specific kind of can of worms. You know those people that complain about their names always being in other peoples mouths ans they wanna be left alone but theyre somehow always in front of a camera running they mouth? Thats her

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Russian Asset going full Comrade against the one person that wants to save democracy. Doesn't seem really green party to me, but I guess the only thing green is Russia putting money in her pocket.