WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i forget that you use some weird european scale, instead of american politics. my bad

it is blatantly obvious, watching CNN for 5 minutes, that every single anchor is a liberal who hates trump
That’s false. Off rip I know tapper is republican. He may not be MAGA but he’s republican. Kaitlyn Collins is from Alabama and used to work at daily caller (though they scrubbed the internet of a lot of her videos).

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN is not far left or even liberal :what:

This is the same network that David Zazlav expressly mandated its programming to appeal to more right wingers, and the same network that had a Trump town hall and a Trump/Biden debate and didn't fact check Trump once.

Kaitlan Collins has Trump's personal phone number, for Chrissake :laff:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you learn something new every day

i'm legitimately shocked that people don't see CNN as left leaning :laff: maybe the republicans are right, some of you really are communists

the network that gave Don Lemon his own show, is not left leaning :laff:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm legitimately shocked that people don't see CNN as left leaning :laff: maybe the republicans are right, some of you really are communists
It’s not that left leaning anymore tbh. Centric imo. Depending on the pundit it will tilt

MSNBC is the only left leaning channel. CNN has become pretty moderate the last 5 years or so

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Don lemon hasn't been on CNN in 2+ years and is owned by a Republican. :dahell:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:dead: you just a maga weirdo, you dont have a pulse or understanding what is moderate anymore cause your mind thinks about inappropriate shyt like trannys and critical race theory all day. I guess fox is left leaning because Jessica Tarlov is on the channel.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: you just a maga weirdo, you dont have a pulse or understanding what is moderate anymore cause your mind thinks about inappropriate shyt like trannys and critical race theory all day. I guess fox is left leaning because Jessica Tarlov is on the channel.
:wow: the fragility of the progressive mindstate. i truly had no idea you needed to be catered to and handheld THAT badly, that you're serious about a blatantly liberal network like CNN not being far left enough :laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It brings my heart joy that CNN is dying a slow death. Their “hear both sides, you decide” schtik has been arguably more harmful than Fox News outright propaganda.

That's the thing though.... CNN has flipped flopped more than JD Vance Lol. They were ALL IN on attacking Trump prior to the 2016 election (ratings soared) and to be honest, their attacks only served to give Trump more coverage and influence/build his base...

They got hammered for "being mean" to Trump and were losing access to him when he was President and their ratings dipped so then they started this "both sides" shyt...

That only served to piss off liberals.... so they lost them...

Ratings dipped some more.... Now they are damn near right-wing. Certainly more right-leaning than ever before.

They are lucky to get 400K viewers a night. They are done. Network is beyond dead so anything they do is going to come through the lens of "what will bring us the highest rating"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

JD Vance’s ‘Jobs for Hillbillies’ Start-Up Employed Migrants Instead​

KENTUCKY FRIED CATASTROPHE
‘Weird’ wonderboy Vance’s Kentucky venture AppHarvest collapsed into bankruptcy last year after staggering along against a slew of complaints over dangerous working conditions.

Will Neal

Will Neal

Freelance Reporter

Updated Aug. 13, 2024 1:51PM EDT / Published Aug. 13, 2024 11:47AM EDT

Vance on August 07, 2024.

Adam Bettcher/Getty Images .”​

The more you learn about him the more you just lmao