WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Because Muslim countries and Palestinians are not stupid. They know very well Israel conducting an ethnic cleansing operation. Palestinians know once they become refugees, they will never be allowed to move back to Gaza. This is not their first rodeo.
I disagree. You don’t think most Palestinians would rather live in Egypt or Iran vs living under Hamas?

I would much rather be displaced to Canada than live in a Christo fascist America

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I disagree. You don’t think most Palestinians would rather live in Egypt or Iran vs living under Hamas?

I would much rather be displaced to Canada than live in a Christo fascist America
The Israeli govt has said destruction, starvation and expulsion is the policy

They’ll never let these people back to Gaza

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hell naw. This is a matter of ethnic oride and survival. They are not about to let someone run them off their own block nor should they.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Hell naw. This is a matter of ethnic oride and survival. They are not about to let someone run them off their own block nor should they.
Now you’re being silly and putting this into immature terms. Most people starving in Gaza could give a fukk about their “block” at this point. I think most would rather live in a country where they would be welcomed.

You think the Ukrainians that fled to other European countries from Ukraine gave a fukk about their block when the Russians invaded?

Why aren’t Muslim countries allowing Palestinians in the same way?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Almost like running an incumbent with an approval rate in the 30s is a death sentence

pretendstobeshocked.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Trump's been under-performing in the Primaries as well. Polling had him at a 78 average, and he pulled in a 68 against a weakened Nikki Haley. Media is trying to spin this into a race, where the Republican-based is not enthusiastic while the Democrats are once again gaslit into saving democracy and the IVF-decision in Alabama only solidifies that message.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Starting to think that Democrats should do whatever convention thing they can do, to nominate someone else in August. After reading a long long Ezra Klein piece a week ago, plus this poll. But, it has to be a very very complicated and hard decision.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Starting to think that Democrats should do whatever convention thing they can do, to nominate someone else in August. After reading a long long Ezra Klein piece a week ago, plus this poll. But, it has to be a very very complicated and hard decision.
Who should they nominate?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It’s too late

If Biden opted to step aside after the midterms, that was the time..

But everyone knows Kamala wouldn’t win a general election.

So Biden running is the only good option

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s too late

If Biden opted to step aside after the midterms, that was the time..

But everyone knows Kamala wouldn’t win a general election.

So Biden running is the only good option

There's an element of the whole "convention nomination" idea that has always been somewhat fantastical, probably in it's foundation is the kind of politics that people wish both parties would practice, bold and kind of "noble" and kind of country over party.

I consider a lot of these guys way more informed than me, they actually are, but it also seems like the consensus in serious DC circles is that it's a nonstarter.

but when people like Klein and those guys are saying this, they aren't reactionary, attention craving guys.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fam you been talking wild nonsense since the last election and midterms.. leave it alone man :francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Klein main issue in his article was that he was focused on the polling numbers of a General vs. Trump. He went on to talk about how Biden was not giving enough interviews... contrary to Obama and Trump. Not all Presidents have to give interviews about shyt.

He's good, but he's not taking a step back to see the entire picture.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you’re being silly and putting this into immature terms. Most people starving in Gaza could give a fukk about their “block” at this point. I think most would rather live in a country where they would be welcomed.

You think the Ukrainians that fled to other European countries from Ukraine gave a fukk about their block when the Russians invaded?

Why aren’t Muslim countries allowing Palestinians in the same way?

I responded the way I did because your question is silly. Why on Earth would the Palestinians give up the rest of what remains of the land of their ancestors going back to before humans had the written language to a bunch of Eastern European settlers?

Are you thinking through what you are saying or just typing shyt?