WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They can be the silent majority where it counts. In random battleground counties.

You can look at it both ways. Underdog means I’ll work harder to make sure Trump doesn’t win. Or underdog means I give up cause Trump will win. They are betting after 3 cycles, it’s the former.
Kamala voters can be the "silent majority" where it counts too. So it goes both ways in that regard too.

Daps
They can be the silent majority where it counts. In random battleground counties.

You can look at it both ways. Underdog means I’ll work harder to make sure Trump doesn’t win. Or underdog means I give up cause Trump will win. They are betting after 3 cycles, it’s the former.
Kamala voters can be the "silent majority" where it counts too. So it goes both ways in that regard too.
I wish they'd go back to being the "silent majority" because all they've done since 2018 is cry about how Trump is treated and other bytch shyt

Daps
Freaks. Weirdos. Losers. Yo, go defend mutilating kids with gender dysphoria or something. We’re busy in here trying to stop trump. Your little issues will be ignored. Get ready.
:skip: You're definitely helping to defeat Trump by being chronically online and reposting other peoples tweets. Maybe you should email Mueller your Russia thread and get the ball rolling

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think we are close to calling it. Trump’s energy is down. Granted, he’s been targeted for assassination a few times.
Nah. No one listen to this bullshyt. You're close to calling it when the polls close and votes are finished counting. Don't let any past events or statistics or statistic guru (allegedly) tell you the election is in the bag. It's not. And it won't be until Nov. 6th.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I get not wanting for some Dem voters to get complacent but this isn't 2016. You can have a little confidence.

A better message is "We have a slight edge but take nothing for granted".

"We're the underdogs" makes it seem like Trump supporters are actually the "silent majority" which we know is BS.

I think this is a case of actions speak louder than words. The campaign is moving like that (ad spend, how and where they’re campaigning) but it’s counterproductive to say that publicly.

I like the underdog message by itself…Kamala isn’t running as incumbent, they’re painting Trump as that and her as the change agent. They’ll run as the underdog until Election Day