WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a terrible act of barbarism. I agree with you. But you only see this as an act of barbarism. But when the IDF mows down 100 starving people just trying to get food you shrug that off.

That’s the difference between me and you.
post evidence of israel mowing down 100 people

and for the record, fukk israel. i'm tired of america defending israel. i'm also tired of muslims who are unwilling to take the L, because they think some dusty piece of desert is "holy". they lost; get over it

the entire fukking surrounding region is muslim countries, and the same exact liberals who say america should open its borders to south america, have nothing to say about all these muslim countries failing to take in palestinians :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
No worries NY congressional maps will offset WI… But honestly the state house that Evers signed is the more important one

With the State Supreme Court being 4-3, and a Liberal Judge Bench up for Grabs in 2025 (Current Judge is 73), I bet this was a Conservative Move to hold off until after that election. 2026 is another one, but that's for a Conservative Judge's seat, which is when I bet they will go for it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So supporting genocide that could potentially lead to an attack on us soil doesn't affect how you vote? Good to know.
no, it doesn't. it's time for muslims to move on from palestine; they fukking lost

tell The Squad it's time for Egypt and Pakistan to apply that open borders mentality to Palestinians :blessed:

oh, wait a second. Egypt walled the Palestinians out. they're copying Trump :damn:!!!!!

this bullshyt should not play into anyone's vote in the 2024 election, and if you would let trump win for THIS, you're a fukkin fool :camby:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post evidence of israel mowing down 100 people

and for the record, fukk israel. i'm tired of america defending israel. i'm also tired of muslims who are unwilling to take the L, because they think some dusty piece of desert is "holy". they lost; get over it

the entire fukking surrounding region is muslim countries, and the same exact liberals who say america should open its borders to south america, have nothing to say about all these muslim countries failing to take in palestinians :laff:
Stop playing games. If you are going to support genocide, just be straight up about it like a man.

Stop obfuscating like the rest of these zionists.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
no, it doesn't. it's time for muslims to move on from palestine; they fukking lost

tell The Squad it's time for Egypt and Pakistan to apply that open borders mentality to Palestinians :blessed:

oh, wait a second. Egypt walled the Palestinians out. they're copying Trump :damn:!!!!!

this bullshyt should not play into anyone's vote in the 2024 election, and if you would let trump win for THIS, you're a fukkin fool :camby:

That’s a good point. Why aren’t Arabs in Egypt or other surrounding Muslim countries putting pressure on their countries to accept Palestinian refugees to end the suffering?

Why is it only western countries facing backlash? Are the Muslim countries not also showing some form of support by doing nothing?

To be honest this is kind of a display of racism by Arab Americans. Why should everyone experience harm in America by Trump being in office just because Palestinians are experiencing harm in Israel? Especially when that harm will only be increased with Trump being in office. It makes no fukking sense.

For example where is their sympathy for the Latinos who will be round up in concentration camps by the newly minted Trump brown shirts after he gets back in office? Steven Miller has essentially said that they plan on using military bases to mass detain illegals immigrants. Where is the sympathy for the Ukrainians which will be completely rail roaded by Russia if Trump gets back in office due to the lack of additional funding.

What about the other NATO countries Russia invades after Trump pulls us out?

These people that want to see Biden lose because of Palestine can’t see the fukking forest from the trees

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a good point. Why aren’t Arabs in Egypt or other surrounding Muslim countries putting pressure on their countries to accept Palestinian refugees to end the suffering?

Why is it only western countries facing backlash? Are the Muslim countries not also showing some form of support by doing nothing?

To be honest this is kind of a display of racism by Arab Americans. Why should everyone experience harm in America by Trump being in office just because Palestinians are experiencing harm in Israel? Especially when that harm will only be increased with Trump being in office. It makes no fukking sense.

For example where is their sympathy for the Latinos who will be round up in concentration camps by the newly minted Trump brown shirts after he gets back in office? Steven Miller has essentially said that they plan on using military bases to mass detain illegals immigrants. Where is the sympathy for the Ukrainians which will be completely rail roaded by Russia if Trump gets back in office due to the lack of additional funding.

What about the other NATO countries Russia invades after Trump pulls us out?

These people that want to see Biden lose because of Palestine can’t see the fukking forest from the trees

Because Muslim countries and Palestinians are not stupid. They know very well Israel conducting an ethnic cleansing operation. Palestinians know once they become refugees, they will never be allowed to move back to Gaza. This is not their first rodeo.