WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Because they are going to move things further to the right knowing the Dems will chase it. Its fukking absurd and the Dems do it on every policy. Its why its important to realize the Dems are a right-wing party.
This doesn’t make any sense

Wanting to reign in illegal immigration is a partisan issue

No one is moving right by wanting to make it harder to get in this country illegally

Pro Illegal immigration doesn’t make sense

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: im starting to think the dems should just completely keep biden out of view this year. no campaigning at all. just superimpose this picture everywhere

106878527-1620223837055-106748412-1602881184740-biden.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Both things can be true simultaneously. I feel the same way. If Nikki Haley was the GOP candidate, I wouldn’t have a problem with sitting this election out and letting the chips fall where they may.

Honestly after the last massacre, If Biden is willing to jeopardize his second term for a lunatic psychopath like Net and Yahoo, why should I give a fukk? fukk Biden.
Because you’re a fukking American. Even if we didn’t give aid to Israel there is no guarantee they would not be doing the same thing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you’re a fukking American. Even if we didn’t give aid to Israel there is no guarantee they would not be doing the same thing.

Cut the shyt. Like Israel would have the balls to do even a tenth of what they are doing without our backup.

I wish you dudes would keep it real about who you really are….Atleast Republicans and Conservatives don’t try to hide their blood thirst.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Cut the shyt. Like Israel would have the balls to do even a tenth of what they are doing without our backup.

I wish you dudes would keep it real about who you really are….Atleast Republicans and Conservatives don’t try to hide their blood thirst.
I have no blood thirst. I don’t think Biden’s actions with Israel should lead to Trump being back in office. Everyone loses, foreign and domestic with Trump as President.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

It’s wild how y’all have convinced yourselves that the US can dictate Isreal