WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba isn’t a republican. He’s a centrist democrat who doesn’t like that the left got so tied into weird shyt about gender and random left wing tie ups abound defending radical islam or napkin level ideas on the economy. He’s a normie democrat. IMO, he didn’t like DeSantis, but he knew democrats would have a problem beating DeSantis if Trump faltered in the primaries.

I’m to the left of him, but the fact yall equate “obsession with trannies” and not “this is a fake issue and shouldn't be respected because its costing democrats” lets me know that you’re on the wrong side of this argument too.
some day, i'll post my twitter on here. and lay waste to any breh claiming that im a fukking republican :mjlol:

i'm a democrat who knows what a border and a woman and a gas price is. it's embarrassing that those are qualifications in 2024 :scust:

i know that you guys think i'm a piece of shyt. maybe i deserve it. but i'm not the enemy :dead:

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-22-15-08-23-114-2.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
legitimizing their issues as valid and worthy of concessions has done nothing for them or the rest of us. Time to move on.
Giving up on their rights doesn’t help anyone, it just makes you look spineless. Trans folks are part of the community, and their issues are tied up with everything else Democrats are supposedly fighting for, be it healthcare, discrimination, or for their basic human dignity. If we start throwing people under the bus for the sake of political convenience, then what’s next? Who else gets thrown away when it's inconvenient? If you think caving to bigots is the way forward, you're a fool. Do you care about everyone's rights or do you only care when it's easy or popular? Go build a coalition with Trump and Chris Rufo if you want to share in their hate and bigotry, you weak-willed piece of shyt.