WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Listen to the clip…a lot of black democrats aren’t fukking with Tlaib for that...
She has every right to prioritize whatever she wants.

But Its clear she values her Palestinian heritage over the greater good.

:manny:

I look forward to seeing how her zero sum political movement plays out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Arabs just did a middle finger to every black person in the United States. They know damn well if Trump gets back in office, he gonna try his best to destroy black ppl. I hope every black person remembers how Arabs (liberal whites too!!) opened their arms to white supremacy yesterday.
I support LGB rights :ehh:. Full stop :ufdup:

Are these who progressives really think they’re defending? :patrice:

I disagree with that blanket assertion that Dearborn is a “jihad capital” in the WSJ…but…is this a progressive community? :jbhmm:

https://www.bridgemi.com/talent-education/dearborn-removes-two-books-school-library-after-parent-pressure#:~:text=“Push”%20by%20Sapphire%20and%20“,with%20about%2060%20people%20attending.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You shouldn't be angry over people using their *primary* votes to show their dissatisfaction with Biden's handling of Israel's assault on Gaza. You should hope he takes this seriously and reassess his unconditional support. You also shouldn't assume that Black voters didn't do the same.
its a bad idea because it broaches the notion that they can also be safe in voting against Biden in the general as a viable option. Its literally the same shyt people did in 2016 by refusing to take the bigger threat seriously instead of trolling the democrats.

You WILL have an increase in voters who mimic their primary vote by engaging in the same discord in the general tally.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
its a bad idea because it broaches the notion that they can also be safe in voting against Biden in the general as a viable option. Its literally the same shyt people did in 2016 by refusing to take the bigger threat seriously instead of trolling the democrats.

You WILL have an increase in voters who mimic their primary vote by engaging in the same discord in the general tally.
Maybe. But it's pushing the blame.

She's a part of the government responsible for providing funding to Israel. :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the dems made a calculation to put this shyt off, and have it run during 2024. well, they kinda lost, i guess :yeshrug:

it's good that it's in the news, bad that he successfully put it off
the government never wanted to indict trump because of the precedent.

he’s violated every law in place meant to corral behavior and is forcing everyone’s hands.

From Mueller to Barr to Comey to Garland

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I guess the uncommitted folks from Michigan are already pivoting to say the won't vote in the general.

Doubt we'll have to wait long for them to say they'll be voting Trump, I've already seen some interviews shared where they say Trump is a better alternative

just evil people there is no way to excuse the callousness of enabling Trump and Republicans

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:gucci: :
These are her people getting slaughtered. If she said fukk Biden and went on a campaign against him I would totally understand.

The callousness of you party loyalists is :scust: some of yall are just the mirror image of MAGA.

OK. Fine. Then suffer the consequences.

Not even AOC is stepping out in front of Tlaib.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So why are you dismissing her concerns as some sort of power grab. You remind me of white conservatives who used to call civil rights leaders, “race hustlers”.

Yeah, if I’m Palestinian, more harm has come to me or my people under Biden than under Trump. These are indisputable facts.
Why is that? Did something happen in October?

Trump literally suspended UNRWA until the Biden Administration reinstated it!

2018:

2021:

Why y’all getting mad because Muslims/Arabs and those concerned about Palestinians are voicing their displeasure with Biden? :heh:

That’s why I cal you a mirror image of MAGA.

The Arab world doesn’t give a shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because of Joe Biden or because hamas decide they wanted to fight a war they could not win under the hopes that the global community was going to give a fukk.

shyt was a dummy mission and now their entire population is displaced.

Part of me hopes Trump wins. So he can tell them to kick rocks regarding aid again and supports Israel talking over the entire area. And then I can see you waxing poetically about how what they did was right even if the outcome was terrible.

People with shyt to lose thinks things can't get worse. Until it does.
Right. Im’ nearing the point where I want progressive contrarians to eat shyt for playing with fire like this.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I support LGB rights :ehh:. Full stop :ufdup:

Are these who progressives really think they’re defending? :patrice:

I disagree with that blanket assertion that Dearborn is a “jihad capital” in the WSJ…but…is this a progressive community? :jbhmm:

https://www.bridgemi.com/talent-education/dearborn-removes-two-books-school-library-after-parent-pressure#:~:text=“Push”%20by%20Sapphire%20and%20“,with%20about%2060%20people%20attending.

If you think that’s noteworthy Wait til you do your googles about Hamtramck Michigan and their relationship with the LGTBQ community :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

voiture

Superstar
Daps
So why are you dismissing her concerns as some sort of power grab. You remind me of white conservatives who used to call civil rights leaders, “race hustlers”.

Yeah, if I’m Palestinian, more harm has come to me or my people under Biden than under Trump. These are indisputable facts.

Why y’all getting mad because Muslims/Arabs and those concerned about Palestinians are voicing their displeasure with Biden? :heh:

That’s why I cal you a mirror image of MAGA.
Biden told Hamas to go on the murder, rape and pillaging spree? Blame Hamas not Biden