• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is your modus operandi right here, stupid motherf*cker this, f*ck n*gga that, squeezed between some word salad and more links to further move the goal post.

You not going to tootsie slide your way out of this one. You know damn well you didn't mention polling, you mentioned ACTUAL races, even more specifically down ballot races.

So AGAIN, show us evidence this has hurt a candidate in ANY race, local to national.
It’s in the polling. Democrats are moving on.

Transgender issues largely absent from the DNC

Until then, you're passing your irrational tranny fear off as facts.
Mutilating children isn’t “irrational tranny fear"

You know what, lets cut your dikk off first and we’ll see how that works and if I support youth transitioning

And don't give me that goof troop excuse of "politicians go where the polling goes" because we all know there is tons of polling being done at all times which is used for research and messaging.
I’m tired of doing your homework for you.

You can’t defend mutilating kids so you pivot to how much it affects democrats.

The polling alone got the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to back down from running for reelection, but now when the issue is this weird shyt about gender dysphoria comes up you fukking clowns nut up and act blind to whats going on and the shifting support for the issue. :stopitslime:
The only thing I'm defending is my belief that you get on here and post bizarre perspectives cloaked in this veil that you're some how observant and ahead of the curve.
You’re not even reacting to the polling thats shifting against your inane defense of trans issues

@the cac mamba

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So an update now in Trump Ads in Wisconsin. The Advertisements about Illegal Immigrants have lessened in general, and now it's attacks on Kamala forcing Illegals to get Sex Change surgery in Prison... no one cares about that, at all... it's why Wisconsin is a lost cause for Trump.

Not sure if he is running the same stuff in Michigan, but my guess is that he is.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The only state where this would have any impact is Georgia. However, if the election comes down to Georgia's electoral votes, then that would probably lead to a neo-Civil War.

That's unlikely to happen, though.

Agreed. I get the sentiment to keep people on their toes but I dislike the fear mongering. The fukkery of 2020 isn't happening again...at least not in the same way.

To me the biggest difference is gonna be that if Trump loses, multiple major figures will outright declare the election was fraudulent in some way. Specifically Elon, Peter Thiel, etc. They're already doing it, claiming that illegal immigrants can vote. In short the fukkery will be more mainstream but it won't prevent certification.

My other prediction and I've said it many times: any hopes that MAGA will die after a Trump L will go out the window the minute these cacs see Kamala certify her own election on January 6. That shyt will break their brains again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Agreed. I get the sentiment to keep people on their toes but I dislike the fear mongering. The fukkery of 2020 isn't happening again...at least not in the same way.

To me the biggest difference is gonna be that if Trump loses, multiple major figures will outright declare the election was fraudulent in some way. Specifically Elon, Peter Thiel, etc. They're already doing it, claiming that illegal immigrants can vote. In short the fukkery will be more mainstream but it won't prevent certification.

My other prediction and I've said it many times: any hopes that MAGA will die after a Trump L will go out the window the minute these cacs see Kamala certify her own election on January 6. That shyt will break their brains again.
I think there will be rumor of conservative electoral activist then we’ll find out it was mere speculation BUT the immune response to any fakery will be on the scale of 1000 Sun’s in reaction and instantly stamp out any attempt to at Trump fukkery.