WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fixed it to show the actual reality of the situation.

That's if we're playing the game of false dichotomies though. :yeshrug:
No, you just think your needs outweigh the needs of others and your version is the only right version.

Which is why I've said for years the current progressive movement will fiddle out because you all don't have the temperament for a long sustaining movement with clear goals to achieve along the way.

You all are hoping for some overnight revolution which isn't going to happen.

So you have these self-harming ideas where if you don't get what you want then you're going to harm other groups and that's going to somehow get you what you want.

It's frankly quite childish and ironically self unaware.

At this point you're turning into both sidesers.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
No, you just think your needs outweigh the needs of others and your version is the only right version.
This is just insane projection. We're talking about genocide here. We just went over how I'm not Palestinian, we're not talking about my needs. Why don't you take the time to consider the needs of the communities who have been affected, or are deeply upset about, Biden's facilitation of a genocide? Do you really not have the self awareness to not see how much of a hypocrite you are? Insane.
It's frankly quite childish and ironically self unaware
:why:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Anyway, Biden's biggest issue is that people have accepted he's too old to survive a second term.

As a result it amplifies two other issues.

People don't want a president Kamala.

Anytime one of his surrogates goes out and pushes his wins people reflexively say, why aren't they running instead.

Ultimately he's gonna have to be outside this summer and fall pushing his message himself.

Uncommitted voter babble is just self aggrandizing.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway, Biden's biggest issue is that people have accepted he's too old to survive a second term.

As a result it amplifies two other issues.

People don't want a president Kamala.

Anytime one of his surrogates goes out and pushes his wins people reflexively say, why aren't they running instead.

Ultimately he's gonna have to be outside this summer and fall pushing his message himself.

Uncommitted voter babble is just self aggrandizing.
You're right, which is hilarious given the fact they use that point to defend Trump who is like 3 years younger :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My big issue with the uncomitted vote is, where do those voters go from there? Biden wins, you're still not getting what you want in Gaza and if Trump wins, you're not getting what you want, you'll just lose a lot more.

I find it hard to believe a large number uncommitted protest voters will stand their ground by the time of the general.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My big issue with the uncomitted vote is, where do those voters go from there? Biden wins, you're still not getting what you want in Gaza and if Trump wins, you're not getting what you want, you'll just lose a lot more.

I find it hard to believe a large number uncommitted protest voters will stand their ground by the time of the general.

They sent the message for Biden to do the right thing in the primary. That’s all voters can do tbh.

It’s up to Biden now. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're right, which is hilarious given the fact they use that point to defend Trump who is like 3 years younger :dead:
It's wild to me. shyt should be a wash altogether.

But it's actually crazier considering the GOP has valid younger options running and they're rejecting it.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Part of me hopes Trump wins. So he can tell them to kick rocks regarding aid again and supports Israel talking over the entire area. And then I can see you waxing poetically about how what they did was right even if the outcome was terrible.

I didn't say I hope more people die. I said I hope people get exactly what they're asking for.
nikka you know what a trump presidency means and you are partly hoping for it out of some anger and spite. what they are asking for is a cease fire, YOU are over here dreaming of a trump presidency so more people die to spite people