WHO WINS?

• Total voters

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Yall bore me with the Hamas scape goat for Israel’s choice to engage in genocide and ethnic cleansing as well as Biden’s tacit approval and financing of the psychopaths carrying out these acts.
On scale of 1 to 100 how much do you think Hamas is responsible for the current state of affairs?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On scale of 1 to 100 how much do you think Hamas is responsible for the current state of affairs?

A great deal of responsibility. But the better question is how much responsibility does the civilian population of Gaza bear?

The death toll stands at 30,000. That’s 1.3% of the population. To put it in perspective, that would be the equivalent of 4,000,000 casualties in a population the size of the United States.

What Israel is doing is overkill(literally). It is immoral by all objective measures.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Part of me hopes Trump wins. So he can tell them to kick rocks regarding aid again and supports Israel talking over the entire area. And then I can see you waxing poetically about how what they did was right even if the outcome was terrible.
nikkas who try to have a moral ground and say they hope a massive amount of people are killed :russ: . Dems and some biden aligned people have truly lost it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
A great deal of responsibility. But the better question is how much responsibility does the civilian population of Gaza bear?

The death toll stands at 30,000. That’s 1.3% of the population. To put it in perspective, that would be the equivalent of 4,000,000 casualties in a population the size of the United States.

What Israel is doing is overkill(literally). It is immoral by all objective measures.
Even if you were team net and yahoo, their mission is an historical failure because they haven’t got all the hostages back and have (likely) killed more than they’ve returned thus far. So either he doesn’t care about them or it was never about them in the first place.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall bore me with the Hamas scape goat for Israel’s choice to engage in genocide and ethnic cleansing as well as Biden’s tacit approval and financing of the psychopaths carrying out these acts.
if Hamas had carried out this massacre under Trump, Gaza would have been a fukking parking lot by now

so go ahead, tacitly vote Trump if you care about Gaza :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nikkas who try to have a moral ground and say they hope a massive amount of people are killed :russ: . Dems and some biden aligned people have truly lost it
shyt ain't about a moral high ground.

I've said for years voters are particularly cynical and I have no problems with how people vote as long as they show up and vote.

But I am going to laugh at folks who have been critical of this view now actively embracing and encouraging it.

Same folks lecturing others for voting against their own self interests for nearly a decade are now doing it themselves. It's a bit on the nose but :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Anyway, Biden has been the most progressive president since FDR.

I was told that if he took action on student debt, climate change, expanding Healthcare, working to reschedule marijuana, and charging Jan 6ers he would easily win reelection.

If the polls are to be trusted, then in a binary choice, voters have rejected progress for an authoritarian right winger.

But that can't be true :mjlol:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
shyt ain't about a moral high ground.

I've said for years voters are particularly cynical and I have no problems with how people vote as long as they show up and vote.

But I am going to laugh at folks who have been critical of this view now actively embracing and encouraging it.

Same folks lecturing others for voting against their own self interests for nearly a decade are now doing it themselves. It's a bit on the nose but :mjlol:
anyone saying "i hope more people die cause i'm spiteful bozo" is a full-on fukking weirdo, full stop.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
anyone saying "i hope more people die cause i'm spiteful bozo" is a full-on fukking weirdo, full stop.
I didn't say I hope more people die. I said I hope people get exactly what they're asking for. A Trump administration and everything that comes with it.

You protest voters gotta accept some accountability for your actionsand stop pouting like little bytches

Stand on business.