WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I guess the uncommitted folks from Michigan are already pivoting to say the won't vote in the general.

Doubt we'll have to wait long for them to say they'll be voting Trump, I've already seen some interviews shared where they say Trump is a better alternative

just evil people there is no way to excuse the callousness of enabling Trump and Republicans

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I guess the uncommitted folks from Michigan are already pivoting to say the won't vote in the general.

Doubt we'll have to wait long for them to say they'll be voting Trump, I've already seen some interviews shared where they say Trump is a better alternative

just evil people there is no way to excuse the callousness of enabling Trump and Republicans
Black folk in Michigan gonna dilute them a-rabs but yeah they played themselves… Trump literally implemented a Muslim ban and now these clowns talking about they voting Trump :mjlol:

Clowns as never serious

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Of course. Because it wasn't about just a ceasefire.

Talib just trying to force the factors that led to their golden era. She's trying to get power. Gonna fail.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. Because it wasn't about just a ceasefire.

Talib just trying to force the factors that led to their golden era. She's trying to get power. Gonna fail.

:gucci: :
These are her people getting slaughtered. If she said fukk Biden and went on a campaign against him I would totally understand.

The callousness of you party loyalists is :scust: some of yall are just the mirror image of MAGA.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Black folk in Michigan gonna dilute them a-rabs but yeah they played themselves… Trump literally implemented a Muslim ban and now these clowns talking about they voting Trump :mjlol:

Clowns as never serious
He not only implemented a Muslim ban he moved the whole US embassy and staff to Jerusalem.
They should go ahead and vote Trump, no one cares about their concern trolling anymore.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He not only implemented a Muslim ban he moved the whole US embassy and staff to Jerusalem.
They should go ahead and vote Trump, no one cares about their concern trolling anymore.

Let’s see the choice here:

1. Muslim ban and moving embassy to Jerusalem

2. Funding, Arming a psychopath to carry out genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Oh wow I wonder which one is worse.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:gucci: :
These are her people getting slaughtered. If she said fukk Biden and went on a campaign against him I would totally understand.

The callousness of you party loyalists is :scust: some of yall are just the mirror image of MAGA.
Party loyalty ain't got shyt to do with it. These aren't my people. I don't have the same attachment she does.

But ateast you're admitting the obvious here.

Nevermind you're being dishonest.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Party loyalty ain't got shyt to do with it. These aren't my people. I don't have the same attachment she does.

But ateast you're admitting the obvious here.

Nevermind you're being dishonest.

So why are you dismissing her concerns as some sort of power grab. You remind me of white conservatives who used to call civil rights leaders, “race hustlers”.

Yeah, if I’m Palestinian, more harm has come to me or my people under Biden than under Trump. These are indisputable facts.

Why y’all getting mad because Muslims/Arabs and those concerned about Palestinians are voicing their displeasure with Biden? :heh:

That’s why I cal you a mirror image of MAGA.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y'all gotta stop this shyt where you think someone disagreeing with you or your methods is them being mad.

Outside of ending democracy a second presidency will have little affect on my day to day life. Just like Biden's current term has done little to nothing at all to affect my day to say life.

Protest, vote for whoever or whatever you want, but don't come crying if you get your wish and someone reminds you that's what you wanted.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, if I’m Palestinian, more harm has come to me or my people under Biden than under Trump. These are indisputable facts.
Because of Joe Biden or because hamas decide they wanted to fight a war they could not win under the hopes that the global community was going to give a fukk.

shyt was a dummy mission and now their entire population is displaced.

Part of me hopes Trump wins. So he can tell them to kick rocks regarding aid again and supports Israel talking over the entire area. And then I can see you waxing poetically about how what they did was right even if the outcome was terrible.

People with shyt to lose thinks things can't get worse. Until it does.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

On October 6th the Arab world should have told their Palestinian brothers in Hamas not to do some stupid shyt on October 7th…and blame the USA for it.