WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Arabs just did a middle finger to every black person in the United States. They know damn well if Trump gets back in office, he gonna try his best to destroy black ppl. I hope every black person remembers how Arabs (liberal whites too!!) opened their arms to white supremacy yesterday.
You shouldn't be angry over people using their *primary* votes to show their dissatisfaction with Biden's handling of Israel's assault on Gaza. You should hope he takes this seriously and reassess his unconditional support. You also shouldn't assume that Black voters didn't do the same.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't be angry over people using their *primary* votes to show their dissatisfaction with Biden's handling of Israel's assault on Gaza. You should hope he takes this seriously and reassess his unconditional support. You also shouldn't assume that Black voters didn't do the same.

Man whatever bruh. Arabs know Trump is salivating to take away black Americans rights in America and they don’t care. Arabs have always treated black ppl with contempt n racism. That’s why I shake my head at black ppl telling “Free Palestine” and putting watermelons in they bios on Twitter.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Except you were speaking about it at a national level and also said this

So... You're full of shyt, like always.

And as I've offered many times, the ban bet is still right there if you want to take it. You lie as easy as you breathe.
He also supports israeli paedophiles, btw :scust:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
He also supports israeli paedophiles, btw :scust:
Normally I wouldn't entertain baseless accusations, but after seeing the same people you've been accusing of being pedophiles berate us for not taking Israel's baseless accusations against UNRWA workers serious without offering evidence, I'm going to go ahead and just believe you without seeing any evidence.

That's crazy, pedophiles? Really makes me question his character. What an unscrupulous man. :picard:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Normally I wouldn't entertain baseless accusations, but after seeing the same people you've been accusing of being pedophiles berate us for not taking Israel's baseless accusations against UNRWA workers serious without offering evidence, I'm going to go ahead and just believe you without seeing any evidence.

That's crazy, pedophiles? Really makes me question his character. What an unscrupulous man. :picard:
Whats baseless?

You aren't black?
You don't live in mainland America.
Your understanding of black America is textbook at best.

As the resident Polynesian I'm going to go with definitely n
:mjlol:
Or are you going with you not being an alt account.

Let's see, jjoining Jun 2022, but having opinions on posters that have been gone long before your join date
:pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the dems made a calculation to put this shyt off, and have it run during 2024. well, they kinda lost, i guess :yeshrug:

it's good that it's in the news, bad that he successfully put it off
Trump's criminal case was never going to keep him off ballots or change his cultists.

look at Brazil. Look at Israel.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
the dems made a calculation to put this shyt off, and have it run during 2024. well, they kinda lost, i guess :yeshrug:

Guess they think Trump still has a shot. :mjlit: I expect Joe to provide receipts after he wins the election, dangle Ginni in front of Clearence with full-court pressure.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

It will just drive voters to the polls even more to bush trump :mjgrin:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Whats baseless?

You aren't black?
You don't live in mainland America.
Your understanding of black America is textbook at best.

:mjlol:
Or are you going with you not being an alt account.

Let's see, jjoining Jun 2022, but having opinions on posters that have been gone long before your join date
:pachaha:
The baseless accusation was @merklman calling you a pedophile. Guess you're not denying that though?
I've talked about being Native Hawaiian on here multiple times. I never hid it, never claimed to be black. You didn't even have to dig that far back, you could have just pulled up the Lahaina thread right here in HL. Matter of fact, even more recently than that I mentioned it directly to you last time you tried to do this alt accusation thing.

I don't know what posters you're talking about, but like I said if you really believe I'm an alt please take this ban bet. I would love to get you out of here.
Now do hamas🙏🏾
Well, for the last month or so Hamas has been the one trying to push for a ceasefire and Netanyahu has been the one disregarding all attempts, so....