Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Except you were speaking about it at a national level and also said this

So... You're full of shyt, like always.

And as I've offered many times, the ban bet is still right there if you want to take it. You lie as easy as you breathe.
Imagine not being able to discern the different between a sentence directed at progressive position on issues and who the target audience is for a specific protest.

Anyway, you guys will vote for Biden. You have assured me for years berniewood or bust wasn't a real thing and most progressives do the right thing on election day. :russ:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Imagine not being able to discern the different between a sentence directed at progressive position on issues and who the target audience is for a specific protest.
The target audience was anyone who wanted to send a message to Biden. The 100,000+ were not all Muslims. Nina Turner is not Muslim. Beto is not Muslim. Again, the framing of Arabs vs everyone else is racist and gross.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Trump winning Georgia?
same margin that made Kemp governor, can easily hand GA back to Trump. the votes are there

there are easily 12,000 suburban moderates in GA who are saying "enough of this bidenflation, illegal immigration shyt, i'm voting for trump again", after leaving it blank in 2020

so all else being the same, a 290-248 victory for biden in november. seems plausible :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The target audience was anyone who wanted to send a message to Biden. The 100,000+ were not all Muslims. Nina Turner is not Muslim. Beto is not Muslim. Again, the framing of Arabs vs everyone else is racist and gross.
you're just throwing stuff at the wall at this point.

But I don't expect much from non blacks who don't live in mainland USA giving their opinions.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
you're just throwing stuff at the wall at this point.

But I don't expect much from non blacks who don't live in mainland USA giving their opinions.
I didn't realize you considered this a black, mainland US issue.
how would you characterize Hamas' terrorist attack on October 7th?
As a completely separate issue from the movement of Americans, regardless of race or religion, pushing to send Biden a message through the primaries.

Guy is just being dishonest or purposefully naive.

Man probably thought the civil rights movement and anti apartheid movements weren't about race and ethnicity either.
Pot/kettle.

No, but I believe the protests against the Vietnam and Iraq wars were not Vietnamese and Muslims vs everyone else. LBJ didn't think "the Vietnamese American vote is not big enough to consider, I think I'll be alright on this Vietnam War issue."

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same margin that made Kemp governor, can easily hand GA back to Trump. the votes are there

there are easily 12,000 suburban moderates in GA who are saying "enough of this bidenflation, illegal immigration shyt, i'm voting for trump again", after leaving it blank in 2020

so all else being the same, a 290-248 victory for biden in november. seems plausible :ehh:

I hear you, but it’s like stock market analysis. Technicals and fundamentals

Technically there are 12k voters who could pivot back to Trump, but probably hundreds of thousands who feel Trump’s baggage is a dealbreaker. Dude is going to become more and more unwell/ unhinged between now and when it’s time to vote.

If the world goes to sh1t, and the general sentiment is anti-incumbent, Trump could in theory win. I really think anything is possible. But this idea that we just assume the 2024 election is apples to apples to 2020, and 12k voters in a vacuum will flip and decide it… nah.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Arabs just did a middle finger to every black person in the United States. They know damn well if Trump gets back in office, he gonna try his best to destroy black ppl. I hope every black person remembers how Arabs (liberal whites too!!) opened their arms to white supremacy yesterday.