WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like there is hyperbole going on here. I don't see any panic from the Biden admin over protest votes in the primary. :mjlol:

100,000 uncommitted votes should be a reason to panic :francis: Let’s not pretend here. Biden was not a “once in a lifetime” candidate in 2020. Everyone came out on some Marvel Endgame sh*t to get Trump out. Having hundreds of thousands of disgruntled voters could easily haunt him in the general election.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
100,000 uncommitted votes should be a reason to panic :francis: Let’s not pretend here. Biden was not a “once in a lifetime” candidate in 2020. Everyone came out on some Marvel Endgame sh*t to get Trump out. Having hundreds of thousands of disgruntled voters could easily haunt him in the general election.
Only 13%. Roughly the same percentage of Bernie => Trump voters. :manny:

I'm sure they'll get there ceasefire long before election day and there will be aid going to Gaza.

Can't look at everything in a vacuum.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Only 13%. Roughly the same percentage of Bernie => Trump voters. :manny:

I'm sure they'll get there ceasefire long before election day and there will be aid going to Gaza.

Can't look at everything in a vacuum.
There’s a line between being overly cynical and overly optimistic. I think you’re leaning towards becoming too optimistic. Biden has work to do. It can be done but he has work to. This isn’t something to just brush off. I’m always a go make sure and fight as hard as you can sort of person that takes nothing for granted.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There’s a line between being overly cynical and overly optimistic. I think you’re leaning towards becoming too optimistic. Biden has work to do. It can be done but he has work to. This isn’t something to just brush off. I’m always a go make sure and fight as hard as you can sort of person that takes nothing for granted.
No, I just think the math is much more complicated than you all belief.

That is this progressive view that whatever policies they get will be accepted by the electorate as a whole under the pretense that they'll just grit and bare it even if they hate it.

Now you're seemingly conflating a moral position: genocide is bad and dems shouldn't support it.

With a electoral position:
Dems should should completely kneel to the demands of arab/Muslim Americans.

The Dem base is largely American, largely Christian, and largely apathetic to the plight of arabs in the middle east.

Particularly compared to blue collar issues, health care, student debt, transportation and overall affordability.

But why over think it. The Arab american population is smaller than the Jewish American population and has its largest concentration in Michigan where it only makes up 2% of the population.

Even if that entire voting eligible demographic held out all things considered equal Biden still wins Michigan.

Pulling all aid from Israel, as has been the more extreme request of this movement, would almost certainly cost him the election. Which is why even folks like Bernie refuse to commit to that position.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
No, I just think the math is much more complicated than you all belief.

That is this progressive view that whatever policies they get will be accepted by the electorate as a whole under the pretense that they'll just grit and bare it even if they hate it.

Now you're seemingly conflating a moral position: genocide is bad and dems shouldn't support it.

With a electoral position:
Dems should should completely kneel to the demands of arab/Muslim Americans.

The Dem base is largely American, largely Christian, and largely apathetic to the plight of arabs in the middle east.

Particularly compared to blue collar issues, health care, student debt, transportation and overall affordability.

But why over think it. The Arab american population is smaller than the Jewish American population and has its largest concentration in Michigan where it only makes up 2% of the population.

Even if that entire voting eligible demographic held out all things considered equal Biden still wins Michigan.

Pulling all aid from Israel, as has been the more extreme request of this movement, would almost certainly cost him the election. Which is why even folks like Bernie refuse to commit to that position.
:wow: very well put

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why is Trump winning Georgia?
I don't think there has been much if any major Biden legislation that really won the support of middle class/suburban voters and I don't think the excitement levels are as high.

Abortion isn't on the ballot in either state as far as I recall.

Regression back to the mean.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
If they're as apathetic as you say, which I agree with, what makes you think trying to push for a ceasefire would lose votes. Sounds pretty contradictory.

The framing of not supporting genocide as "kneeling to Arabs and Muslims" is so fukking unserious. All of the attempts to frame this issue as Arabs/Muslims vs everyone else is just downright racist and gross.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If they're as apathetic as you say, which I agree with, what makes you think trying to push for a ceasefire would lose votes. Sounds pretty contradictory.

The framing of not supporting genocide as "kneeling to Arabs and Muslims" is so fukking unserious. All of the attempts to frame this issue as Arabs/Muslims vs everyone else is just downright racist and gross.
The movement is actually being pushed by local Arab and Muslim advocates. You try too hard. You tried to hard under your old account and you try too hard under this one.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

It is an Arab Muslim issue. You try to expand it to bring other issues into it but it won't work. No ceasefire until all hostages are released...Hamas literally quotes hadiths to justify their terrorism.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It is an Arab Muslim issue. You try to expand it to bring other issues into it but it won't work. No ceasefire until all hostages are released...Hamas literally quotes hadiths to justify their terrorism.
He's a troll who want previously banned. I wouldn't take him seriously.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The movement is actually being pushed by local Arab and Muslim advocates. You try too hard. You tried to hard under your old account and you try too hard under this one.
Except you were speaking about it at a national level and also said this
So... You're full of shyt, like always.

And as I've offered many times, the ban bet is still right there if you want to take it. You lie as easy as you breathe.