WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s hard to see how the suffering in Gaza could get worse with Trump in power.

If the Palestinian issue is your number one issue, I wouldn’t even blame you if you sat out the presidential election. What Biden is allowing Net and Yahoo to get away with is unconscionable.

Foreign policy has never decided an election. At the end of the day people ultimately vote for what directly affects them

Also Biden’s stance on Israel is the same as every president before him as will it be after him because we’re in bed with them

But getting Trump in surely won’t be any worse. I mean it’s not like he’s said awful and disparaging things about Muslims or anything

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I will say that I wish black people did it more. We are the most progressive people in the country. Eddie Glaude tried to make this point years ago in the Mississippi primaries and Michael Eric Dyson shut him down. When you’re dealing with essentially one party because the other side is in 1953, you have limited means of proving a point. Showing to demonstrate the power of your vote but voting uncommitted sends a message more than not voting IMO.
The issue with us is low voter turnout in general.

As far as the uncommitted votes they sent their message and Biden and his team heard it. They've got 8 months. 8 loooooong months. So worrying too hard about certain things is laughable. It makes for good conversation though.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreign policy has never decided an election. At the end of the day people ultimately vote for what directly affects them

Also Biden’s stance on Israel is the same as every president before him as will it be after him because we’re in bed with them

But getting Trump in surely won’t be any worse. I mean it’s not like he’s said awful and disparaging things about Muslims or anything

For the Arab population and young people in Dearborn, it could very well be the sole issue that makes them stay home especially if they figure that nothing of substance will change with Trump or Biden in power with respect to Israel. They might just say fukk it and not vote.

This is the kind of bullshyttimg around that lost the Dems the state in 2016. Obama tried to bullshyt the people with his response to Flint and Hillary ignored the state. Michael Moore was yelling from the roof tops as he is now. They better pay attention to fat boy this time around.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s hard to see how the suffering in Gaza could get worse with Trump in power.

If the Palestinian issue is your number one issue, I wouldn’t even blame you if you sat out the presidential election. What Biden is allowing Net and Yahoo to get away with is unconscionable.
:whoa:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the Arab population and young people in Dearborn, it could very well be the sole issue that makes them stay home especially if they figure that nothing of substance will change with Trump or Biden in power with respect to Israel. They might just say fukk it and not vote.

This is the kind of bullshyttimg around that lost the Dems the state in 2016. Obama tried to bullshyt the people with his response to Flint and Hillary ignored the state. Michael Moore was yelling from the roof tops as he is now. They better pay attention to fat boy this time around.

Hillary totally disregarded the state as a whole Biden is not doing that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I will say that I wish black people did it more. We are the most progressive people in the country. Eddie Glaude tried to make this point years ago in the Mississippi primaries and Michael Eric Dyson shut him down. When you’re dealing with essentially one party because the other side is in 1953, you have limited means of proving a point. Showing to demonstrate the power of your vote but voting uncommitted sends a message more than not voting IMO.
Of course, but there's very little value voting uncommitted in most primaries, particularly if you have specific interests.

2016 and 2020 a large portion of Michigan voters voted for Sanders.

For every other down ballot election black voters are better off voting for the people they want in the primary and hoping they win the nod.

And from much of what I've seen in Michigan that appears to be the case.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Of course, but there's very little value voting uncommitted in most primaries, particularly if you have specific interests.

2016 and 2020 a large portion of Michigan voters voted for Sanders.

For every other down ballot election black voters are better off voting for the people they want in the primary and hoping they win the nod.

And from much of what I've seen in Michigan that appears to be the case.
I think the assumption here is in non-competitive primaries and elections. That was the context of what Glaude was talking about. Arab voters didn’t have an alternative to Biden so they did what they did. There’s obviously no point in voting uncommitted in a competitive race but most primary races aren’t competitive. The institutional candidate will win and the person running against them is usually just them with a different personality.