Reppin
The Deep State
New COPE just landed :banderas:

temp-Image-M1umg-B.avif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why people are mad at the Uncommitted vote in a primary. It seems to be the right moment to deliver a message to the main candidate whatever the message is.

As long as people vote in the actual election, then the primary vote is a good display of democracy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't know why people are mad at the Uncommitted vote in a primary. It seems to be the right moment to deliver a message to the main candidate whatever the message is.

As long as people vote in the actual election, then the primary vote is a good display of democracy.
I don't think anyone is mad. It happens a lot and really doesn't have much affect on presidential elections.

End of the day very few, if any of those people are going to show up in November and vote anything other than Biden.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

It’s that DLC “shut the fukk up and vote for us” thinking again. They can’t understand that voters aren’t going to be pragmatic if their lives are worse off regardless of who’s at fault. Same thing that sank Hillary I think will sink Biden if Trumps off the ticket.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I’m annoyed by it because the same people who will be like “I wish we had options” then misunderstand how primaries work.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Those A-Rabs aren’t serious.. They talkin about Gaza like Biden has absolute control of that situation and then when asked not voting for Biden is helping Trump win and the moron Arabs in Dearborn talking about well we are willing to experience short term pain lmaooo

Right so vote for a Muslim banning insurrectionist :mjlol:

Last edited: