WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@No1 check your oura ring. You sound stressed.

Take a personal day and rest up. :ahh:

Dude been acting weird since he pretended to be at the negotiation table with Adam Silver. This thread is closing in on 23,000 posts but he takes issue with 1 or 2 that are slightly off topic Lol.... For the most part, this thread is the best election '24 thread on this entire board..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There's nothing wrong with anybody from the squad, it's more so some situations they can't just shut the fcck up on and can't bide their time.

Ilhan Omar funneled money from her campaign to her now white husband. :usure:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Dude been acting weird since he pretended to be at the negotiation table with Adam Silver. This thread is closing in on 23,000 posts but he takes issue with 1 or 2 that are slightly off topic Lol.... For the most part, this thread is the best election '24 thread on this entire board..
Bro, I don’t know you. You keep trying to insert yourself in conversations that no one wants to have with you. I can get annoyed from time to time with @Pressure or @wire28 but I can recognize them as dudes who are invested. I recognize you as an a loquacious idiot. I clearly hurt your feelings when I told you how dumb you sounded trying to argue with the strategy and legal analysis during the NBA negotiations. I don’t even remember what you said, I just view you as miscellaneous coli idiot #78999.

Your feelings ain’t my problem, move around or live up to your username and make me laugh or something - maybe you can at least do that.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Ilhan Omar funneled money from her campaign to her now white husband. :usure:
And Bush had her husband on her paid security. Just stupid ass moves but no worse than the shyt most Congress members do. Just dumb when you’re an “outsider.”

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
interesting how the game is played...
they didnt what Shapiro to get the VP so they fed the "progressive left" talking point against him

So the Trump campaign and its allies moved to quietly kneecap Shapiro. It did so by forging a de facto alliance with the enemy of its enemy, the progressive left, which opposed Shapiro—the only Jewish candidate on Harris’s final shortlist—largely because of his pro-Israel stances. The result was a swelling of progressive opposition (some of it organic, some artificially fed) that, among other things, saw Shapiro’s online critics dub him “Genocide Josh.”

“Where we could, we amplified the leftists on Twitter. We fed Shapiro oppo [opposition research] to the media. We did what we could to create more noise and discontent,” a Trump adviser, speaking on condition of anonymity to describe internal campaign workings, told The Bulwark prior to Harris making her pick on Tuesday.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting how the game is played...
they didnt what Shapiro to get the VP so they fed the "progressive left" talking point against him

100% this

Good rule of thumb is republicans mean the opposite of what they say. Publicly at least. When Trump said he’s “thrilled” Walz is the pick that means he’s scared. The Republican crackerjack strategists had a clip ready to unload on Shapiro and now they’re defending him and trashing the Dems for not choosing him

The people in this thread probably had more intel and talking points on Walz than Trump’s advisors

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I was watching that live. His scared ass would hide in macomb county. I’m glad somebody with some sense came from local media to put his ass on the grill. They should have made the clip longer, before that he brought up JV Vance kids being biracial.

Daps

Man I can’t wait for Walz to stuff this incel in his locker in a debate

Walz being a far-leftist governor who lied about his military service vs Vance being a white supremacist couch fukker that wants every womb to have a baby and seeks to tax those without children. I wonder who is gonna have a harder time proving who the liar is:lolbron:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched Shapiro's speech. It probably is a good thing Kamala didn't pick him. Shapiro looks like the next president of the United States. :myman: He's def coming for the throne in 2028. I like his fire.
Better than Kamala imo (ducking now)
It would be interesting.

If Kamala somehow wins, the Presidential aspirations of Big Gretch, Andy Beshear & Gavin Newsom are permanently over. Shapiro could always run in 2032 since his 2nd term wouldn't expire until January 2031. The rest of them will have been out of office for 4 to 5 years by the time 2032 comes and would no longer be at their peak popularity.

If Kamala loses, her political career is over and Shapiro, Big Gretch, Beshear and Newsom all run in 2028. The allegations that have come out against Shapiro in the last few days would probably hurt him though. And as a Presidential candidate, there's more that could come out. The Democrat voter base are spineless, fickle and purity test driven. It wouldn't take much for them to turn against any candidate. So Shapiro could be cooked based on the things that came out alone.
Yeah, he’s basically Jewish Obama. Copied his whole flow bar for bar. :heh:

He and Beshear will face off before battling Haley in ‘28.
Yup - him Grectch, Andy etc. We're eating.