WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Is the euphemism for establishment Dems and AIPAC? We're calling them "the pendulum" now?

Exactly.

lol
They are house reps. The decision was decided by their local constituents who likely voted for them in the past and chose not to this time.

The responsibility lies on them. AIPAC failed dramatically with the other members of the squad.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
actually it's because no one fukks with them, but go ahead and pretend otherwise if it makes you feel better

none of these bozos could even win a Senate race :mjlol:they're "sitting back" bc they aren't even making it out of primaries anymore

they're literally smaller by 33% this month
Considering they're in the House, I guess not.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

:mjlol: This dude is desperate

His company is dependent on government handouts that are derived from democrat ideology more than anyone

His company is able to sell federal tax credits for profit because every car he produces has 0 carbon emissions

Next time republicans have a majority and are doing a budget reconciliation this will be one of the 1st tax cuts taken away and repurposed to give to the wealthy

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You mean the smart ones from the squad… notice a few are about to finish out their terms and being sent home
Bowman got redistricted out his spot essentially and the AIPAC money finished the job. Corey is from the crib but she's bushing (no pun) herself based on bad personal decisions.

The core of the squad is still very much intact and the progressive movement is as strong as ever since HL and the GOP believes the party bends to their will.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
His company is dependent on government handouts that are derived from democrat ideology more than anyone

His company is able to sell federal tax credits for profit because every car he produces has 0 carbon emissions

Next time republicans have a majority and are doing a budget reconciliation this will be one of the 1st tax cuts taken away and repurposed to give to the wealthy
Elon is the wealthy. He fighting against being rightfully taxed his fair share. Greedy scumbag

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don’t certify and neither get to 270 then the house chooses the president, that’s the plan.

Truly that would be a nightmare but I don't think the election would be close enough that it would come that.

From what I can tell, the bad actors tend to be at the county level, not the state level. With georgia being the exception.

So even if a bunch of counties dont certify, there are ramifications and actions the state can pursue. And I'm not sure to what extent it will be close enough that they can even refuse to certify etc. Arizona for example, I think there was a bunch of noise and even an independent audit and it was still a blue voting state in 2020. I have to think if the election is a blowout, there's only so much money, time and energy these morons can afford to game it.

Also with the scenario above, I read the new congress takes place (including a new speaker) before the president would be chosen, which makes it even tricker. So the not certifying and getting to 270 and letting the house choose would be a perfect storm of things going wrong to even get there (hopefully)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bowman got redistricted out his spot essentially and the AIPAC money finished the job. Corey is from the crib but she's bushing (no pun) herself based on bad personal decisions.

The core of the squad is still very much intact and the progressive movement is as strong as ever since HL and the GOP believes the party bends to their will.
Bowman was on bozo time and it cost him his seat

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I wish I could vote for walz instead of Kamala if we’re being honest.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Like I said before, I would hate to have you dudes in the fox hole with me. Thank god for Bernie Sanders and the squad. They sacrified political power to bring attention to a broken system. You all like to brag about how Biden is "the most progressive president of our lifetime", well all he did is pass watered down policies advocated by progressive representatives.

I don't understand why you guys are so invested in politics when all you care about is preserving the status quo.
Well bowman and Cori are gone and AOC is going on girls trips with the hated pelosi so I guess we can just sit back and watch how things go. Their current mode of operations isn’t expanding their presence on the hill so I guess we can either keep doing things the same way or gasp maybe try something different :ohhh:

Some of us are actually trying to give yall game but yall refuse to listen. A simple statement like “don’t blatantly antagonize someone you are supposed to be working with” and “maybe it’d be easier to get this done if you went about it this way” is apparently preserving the status quo :mjlol: if that was the case i wouldn’t be giving you advice on how to expand the progressive presence in DC politics :mjlol:

Last edited: