WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, y'all follow some interesting characters on Twitter. Anyone trying to paint Walz as an actual progressive is hilarious. He's not. He's sensible though and we've been missing that... People who are begging for a progressive agenda should be cool with Kamala/Walz but should also understand that it's not going to be their ideal...it's a good compromise.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
alot of media are against this VP pick morning joe are very skeptical and alot of critics from cnn as well. She should have gone with shapiro and secured PA. She doubled down on the notion that it is a Liberal ticket which she doesn't need in swing states. It's a big political mistake. Twitter isn't the reflection of the real world, far left liberals online shouldn't be any determining factor in vp selection. 19 electoral votes in PA that's the entire ball game and she passed on it to please liberals not swing voters. I will come back to this post in Nov after the PA call. I truly hope im wrong

Pennsylvania is secured with or without Shapiro. Dems do not need Shapiro to win that state when they've won it 7 out of the last 8 Presidential elections and have doubled down on its importance due to Hillary Clinton.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Until Wes Moore becomes an official member of the Harris administration, we don't care about his opinion.

"who is a close ally of Harris" tells you everything you need to know about that tweet, question and statement.
He's part of her national advisory board for the campaign. :wtf:

Its not an official position, but please be serious here.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pennsylvania is secured with or without Shapiro. Dems do not need Shapiro to win that state when they've won it 7 out of the last 8 Presidential elections and have doubled down on its importance due to Hillary Clinton.

Here's the thing about PA. I don't think it's a wrap yet and here's why.. It's not about 2016. We know Hilary ran a horrible campaign. We know this. 2016 was an outlier in terms of a Democrat losing the state..

However, I believe turnout in 2020 was around 76% (I'll recheck this) for PA and Biden won by around 80,000 votes or so. That's still close for having such a high turnout.

Compare it to 2012 and Obama defeated Romney by 300,000 votes.

Compare it to 2008 and Obama defeated McCain by 600,000 votes

A popular Dem in Biden with high turnout in the state vs. a horrible candidate in Trump who everyone saw on full display for 4 years and the margin was 80,000 votes... that doesn't sit well with me and is why I am cautious about the state of PA...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He's part of her national advisory board for the campaign. :wtf:

Its not an official position, but please be serious here.
The campaign advisory board are surrogates who essentially stomp for the candidates. They don't set policy and shouldn't be making sweeping policy statements prior to the election.