WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
I think the problem that Trump is starting to realize... That his back up plan to steal the election won't work when you're down 30-40 points without Georgia.
They had 0 plan for Kamala taking over which is insane. They also never bothered to understand the black community, just oppress us. They think they can send token c00ns and spicy whites to question Kamala's race and sow doubt and that we would all :ohhh: The failure of racists time and time again is their own arrogance. They ask what Kamala will do for us while attacking her with the same wording and dog whistles racists have used for years, making little to no effort to even pander votes.They want us to take our ball and go home like shyts gonna be the same either way. I hope like hell its a blowout:wow:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Really bad about making themselves a target
And that was the issue when they first came in, you can't do that rah rah stuff right out the gate when you're a very small minority. You're gonna have to sit back study how things are in Washington, study who the go-to folks are and when the time is right then strike.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And that was the issue when they first came in, you can't do that rah rah stuff right out the gate when you're a very small minority. You're gonna have to sit back study how things are in Washington, study who the go-to folks are and when the time is right then strike.
AOC eventually realized this. Hence her kissing mama bear ring. IDGAF about them (the squad) they just dumb as hell how they move. In politics you gotta play the game and basically strike when the iron is hot like you said. You have no majority and a picking fights with a bunch of people who you are “supposed” to be working with. How do you think that’s gonna end?

Some of them got a taste of that national exposure and haven’t been seen in their district since.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It goes to the Supreme Court.

Would it go to the Supreme Court that easily? Isn’t there an appeals process etc.

For all the criticism that the Supreme Court rightfully gets, they actually stayed out of the 2020 election. I think Trump’s team had like 80 lawsuits, most of them were really weak and the SC refused them all if they even made it that far. In Trump’s speeches he talked about how the SC would intervene but they offered him no help.

Thankfully with a Dem president now and hopefully Trump losing by a larger margin, I don’t think the Supreme Court can do anything to tilt it. The Georgia state stuff still worries me though

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They were defeated by a PAC representing a foreign country because they called out a right wing genocidal government.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOC eventually realized this. Hence her kissing mama bear ring. IDGAF about them (the squad) they just dumb as hell how they move. In politics you gotta play the game and basically strike when the iron is hot like you said. You have no majority and a picking fights with a bunch of people who you are “supposed” to be working with. How do you think that’s gonna end?

Some of them got a taste of that national exposure and haven’t been seen in their district since.

Like I said before, I would hate to have you dudes in the fox hole with me. Thank god for Bernie Sanders and the squad. They sacrified political power to bring attention to a broken system. You all like to brag about how Biden is "the most progressive president of our lifetime", well all he did is pass watered down policies advocated by progressive representatives.

I don't understand why you guys are so invested in politics when all you care about is preserving the status quo.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Like I said before, I would hate to have you dudes in the fox hole with me. Thank god for Bernie Sanders and the squad. They sacrified political power to bring attention to a broken system. You all like to brag about how Biden is "the most progressive president of our lifetime", well all he did is pass watered down policies advocated by progressive representatives.

I don't understand why you guys are so invested in politics when all you care about is preserving the status quo.

Facts. These establish dems dikk riders are easily impressed with watered down policies. Instead of fighting for more robust policies. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They had 0 plan for Kamala taking over which is insane. They also never bothered to understand the black community, just oppress us. They think they can send token c00ns and spicy whites to question Kamala's race and sow doubt and that we would all :ohhh: The failure of racists time and time again is their own arrogance. They ask what Kamala will do for us while attacking her with the same wording and dog whistles racists have used for years, making little to no effort to even pander votes.They want us to take our ball and go home like shyts gonna be the same either way. I hope like hell its a blowout:wow:

💯

Their first reply to Kamala was complete racism.

They're so bigoted they couldn't even formulate a plan of normal attack