WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching that live. His scared ass would hide in macomb county. I’m glad somebody with some sense came from local media to put his ass on the grill. They should have made the clip longer, before that he brought up JV Vance kids being biracial.

Even in this sound bite JV sounds stressed and frustrated. Must be tough when the whole world thinks you’re a dud. And I’m guessing privately his boss Trump and the bosses sons are breathing down his neck telling him he needs to campaign better etc.

Dude had no idea what he was signing up for and thought he would just coast making fun campaign stops across the country picking on Biden for 4 months.

Hold this L, Mr. Diet Mountain Dew

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
alot of media are against this VP pick morning joe are very skeptical and alot of critics from cnn as well. She should have gone with shapiro and secured PA. She doubled down on the notion that it is a Liberal ticket which she doesn't need in swing states. It's a big political mistake. Twitter isn't the reflection of the real world, far left liberals online shouldn't be any determining factor in vp selection. 19 electoral votes in PA that's the entire ball game and she passed on it to please liberals not swing voters. I will come back to this post in Nov after the PA call. I truly hope im wrong

Daps
alot of media are against this VP pick morning joe are very skeptical and alot of critics from cnn as well. She should have gone with shapiro and secured PA. She doubled down on the notion that it is a Liberal ticket which she doesn't need in swing states. It's a big political mistake. Twitter isn't the reflection of the real world, far left liberals online shouldn't be any determining factor in vp selection. 19 electoral votes in PA that's the entire ball game and she passed on it to please liberals not swing voters. I will come back to this post in Nov after the PA call. I truly hope im wrong
Cite center-right/right leaning sources and talking heads whose income is dependent upon fear mongering as accurate representatives of the American people brehs

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Edith Olmsted/

August 6, 2024/12:41 p.m. ET

Trump’s Latest Attack on Kamala’s V.P. Pick Hilariously Backfires​

Did Donald Trump just say he shouldn’t be allowed to vote?​

Donald Trump speaks into a microphone at a campaign rally

Joe Raedle/Getty Images

Donald Trump’s campaign is taking aim at Minnesota Governor Tim Walz for backing a policy that gives convicted felons the right to vote, conveniently forgetting that their candidate is also a convicted felon.

Trump campaign press secretary Karoline Leavitt released a statement Tuesday decrying Vice President Kamala Harris’s selection of “Radical Leftist Tim Walz” as her running mate.

Leavitt criticized Walz for “embracing policies to allow convicted felons to vote,” as part of his obsession “with spreading California’s dangerously liberal agenda far and wide.”

As Minnesota governor, Walz signed a bill in June 2023 restoring the right to vote to more than 50,000 Minnesotans on parole, probation, or community release due to a felony conviction.

Despite Leavitt’s griping, Trump himself is the beneficiary of a policy allowing convicted felons to vote.

Trump is currently still eligible to vote in Florida, where he is registered, because Florida election law says that he has that right so long as he is able to vote in the state where he was convicted. In New York state, a person is only disenfranchised while incarcerated, so unless Trump is sentenced to prison in his New York hush-money trial, he can still vote, according to the Brennan Center for Justice.

In an astounding feat of doublethink, Team Trump seems to want voters to be angry that convicted felons can vote, while simultaneously hoping that they’ll vote for a convicted felon—and that said convicted felon can vote for himself come November.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro, I don’t know you. You keep trying to insert yourself in conversations that no one wants to have with you.

You don't know shyt about politics and you put that out here on full display with each and every post. You're a clown. You're stressed for one reason and it's because everyone in here reminds you how much of a fukking idiot you are at every turn and it began with you dodging actual data, that's what you claim you want to see but you ignore it when you're wrong... :pachaha:

Get the fukk out of this thread, you'd fit more in with TLR with the rest of the politically retarded cacs and c00ns...

Edit: Before I forget, you're the fukking moron who said that because Skipper from ESPN claimed ESPN didn't have "matching rights" that there's no way that WBD could possibly have matching rights. That's what's funny about the whole thing. You were wrong from day one of that discussion you fukking clown lmaoo

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Immediately Trolled After Attack on Tim Walz​

The Arkansas governor got an awkward photo reminder after attempting to smear Kamala Harris’s pick for vice president, Tim Walz.​

Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaking

Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg/Getty Images

After Minnesota Governor Tim Walz was chosen as Kamala Harris’s running mate, Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders immediately attacked him—only to get trolled by the internet.

“In her first big decision Kamala reveals who she answers to—the far left,” Sanders posted on X (formerly Twitter) Tuesday morning. The replies to her tweet quickly called her out.

Twitter screenshot Robert Komaniecki @Komaniecki_R: Ratioed by a picture of an overjoyed Tim Walz holding a contented piglet at the MN State Fair (photo of Walz holding a happy piglet)

Twitter screenshot Aaron Meyers @AaronMeyers: The far left here in the US is feeding kids and economic growth. What a crazy radical. 11:10 AM · Aug 6, 2024 · 4,214 Views

Several commentators pointed out the contrast between their records as governors—Sanders loosened child labor protections while Walz made school lunches free. Even their photo ops with children show disappointment versus happiness.

Twitter screenshot Paddy Philanthropous @aglovesupreme19: Modern Republicans are creepy and weird. No one likes you except for angry losers photo of Sarah Huckabee sanders smiling as she signed legislation, kids around her looking grim and wearing formal clothes photo of Tim Walz laughing as kids surround him smiling and hugging him.He just signed a piece of legislation, as seen on the desk before him.

Twitter screenshot Will Watson @will_watson: Tim Walz got every kid in his state school lunch; you loosened child labor laws. I’d sit this one out. 9:35 AM August 6, 2024 3,579 Views

https://twitter.com/will_watson/status/1820816065217139181

Others pointed out the absurdity of calling Walz “far left”—as if that attack line would work on a military veteran, high school football coach, and teacher.

Twitter screenshot Dave Zirin @EdgeofSports: The forever divide in US politics between families who love dogs and families who torture them. (quote tweet of Sarah Huckabee Sanders) 10:38 AM August 6, 2024

Twitter screenshot Lee Germaine @LeeSovaClaypool: yes very good idea to make Walz — Midwestern dad, churchgoing veteran, hunter, high school teacher and football coach — the new face of the radical far left let’s see how that plays out (quote tweet of Sarah Huckabee Sanders) 10:12 AM August 6, 2024 4,508 Views

https://twitter.com/LeeSovaClaypool/status/1820825292677566655

These early attacks, along with a panicked angry email from the Trump campaign, show that the GOP doesn’t have much of an attack line against Walz right now. It’s fitting that the man who coined the Democrats’ favorite “weird” criticism of Republicans isn’t easily attacked himself. On top of that, Trump and Republicans still haven’t come up with a good way to attack Harris. The only question is whether all of this will lead to Democrats retaining the White House in November.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No...and political pundits have to create news, we don't care about their skepticism.

This was the best pick that could be made and further more, it's done - we're not going to do the shoulda woulda coulda.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These Never Trumper Republicans are clinging to the idea that the country is always wants some vague centrist candidate when in really they want people who can compromise on what’s best.

For the most part they don't want someone who is centrist, they are settling on that only because of what Trump did to the party.. they want someone who is far right but who doesn't express their true ideology publicly and loudly and doesn't canoodle with far right WS groups and the like... I don't believe there's this mythological center/right figure for the party that's going to bring back the "old" Republican..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The media thinks the ideal Democratic Ticket is Romney and Cheany. Stop following those people. This is what I meant when I talk about poor political education.